WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, that's what my family is currently doing, only one Trick o' treater so far. :)

When I was in Australia it still wasn't overly popular and there is something of a backlash happening. I've seen a couple of anti-Halloween posts on Facebook from Australian people.

Halloween is exciting until you hit 13, then you're over it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I actually find it weird that people decide to go to the cemetery on All Saints' Day instead of All Souls' Day.

I visit the cemetery to honor the decedents. Doing it at the first of November is family tradition and has for me personally nothing to do with religion. I haven't ever heard of All Souls' Day before. German translation is "Allerseelen", never heard of it either, but anyway I'm not catholic and it might just not exist in my (christian) religion.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

When I was in Australia it still wasn't overly popular and there is something of a backlash happening. I've seen a couple of anti-Halloween posts on Facebook from Australian people.

Halloween is exciting until you hit 13, then you're over it.

My friends mustn't be that mature then, both are 14. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My friends mustn't be that mature then, both are 14. :)

Well it gets exciting again when you're old enough to drink cause then you can dress up it even dumber costumes, get drunk and people will think you're cool. :p Or stupid.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's hard not to keep the eyes away from a Red Lumia 920.

Once I went to a club with different stages on the side of the dance floor. On top of the highest stage was a young lady excessively dancing, wearing a translucent pink nothing and weighting at least 120 kg.

It was impossible to keep my eyes away from this scene.

What I want to say with this, only because you have to look at something doesn't mean it's in a positive way ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Happy Halloween to all. Looking to grind through the day and my group presentation to get to my day off tomorrow...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Listening to The Heavy going into work...still cursing at HTC for not putting more storage or a proper equalizer in the 8X...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

At least you're not trying to torrent a movie, update two iOS devices to iOS 7.0.3, trying to browse WPCentral and play QONQR on an EDGE connection...

...Speaking of which, join us or be QONQR'd!

You can connect to WPC with EDGE!!!

Everytime I try to do this it stops and say bad connection!

You have amazed me today! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss