WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haven't really used the Mobile Nations full site in so long...I see they pulled WebOS Nation. Boy, I am still heartbroken over what happened with WebOS. RIM better get their head right as it would be such a shame if they leave the industry. Pretty interesting to see who has fallen on hard times and who has risen to the cream of the crop in the industry these days. Still everything is cyclical, so the big boys today cannot completely sit on the asses because they could be where HTC and RIM are now...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've decided to leave my house earlier than i planned to head into NYC because my neighbor has their kids running around in their apartment. They're making enough noise to the equivalent of rattling ping pong balls in an empty metal oil drum. It is just too hard to work on papers in this type of noise...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've decided to leave my house earlier than i planned to head into NYC because my neighbor has their kids running around in their apartment. They're making enough noise to the equivalent of rattling ping pong balls in an empty metal oil drum. It is just too hard to work on papers in this type of noise...

Neighbourly love :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb