WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I forget sometimes that my surface is a tablet when I connect a mouse to it and use it like I would with a desktop :confused:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

On a roll tonight... spilled coffee.. my wife's new poodle puppy peed on the couch.... got a scum spot on the screen of my L900 that just won't clean off.... and I am just getting started on midnight shift here at work after failing badly at trying to get a nap in today.

Yep. Braced for the worse. Can't be disappointed that way, could only beat expectations.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

On a roll tonight... spilled coffee.. my wife's new poodle puppy peed on the couch.... got a scum spot on the screen of my L900 that just won't clean off.... and I am just getting started on midnight shift here at work after failing badly at trying to get a nap in today.

Yep. Braced for the worse. Can't be disappointed that way, could only beat expectations.
Ugh! I hope things get better from this point on.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Damn, hopefully the worst won't happen. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Puppies peeing everywhere is the norm, not the exception, brave yourself for a river of pee ;-)

I drink my tea now, then I'll have a shower and walk to the hospital to donate blood. After that I want to buy some new clothes, I feel like I having a shortage of t-shirts.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I didn't have any yogurts left, so I had the best breakfast imaginable, ice cream and chocolate!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I have had a lot of experinces with movies/TV shows I remember from my childhood or early 20s that I thought I liked that I have seen later on and had the horrific realization just how bad they actually are. I am kind of used to that. But lately, I have found the same things happening with music. Triumph, Night Ranger, and Slaughter are some recent discoveries that once you get past a few songs, they really are just not that good.

I am bummed out. Makes me appreciate the bands that stand the test of time.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I need to do this. Haven't donated in years.

Mental note: Time to be more like Chregu.....

I don't know, i've already had that many blood tests, i've basically donated 1 litre of blood (Possible overreaction)

I can thank that due to my Coeliac Disease testing when i was a lot younger...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I donate blood because I started to do it years ago, and since then they call me every few months and make a new appointment with me.

As I feel exactly the same before and after donating blood, I don't see a reason not to go. However, today I realized they don't offer free Sugus anymore, which is just terrible.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can thank that due to my Coeliac Disease testing when i was a lot younger...

I have a friend who has to live gluten free. When I met her the first time and she told me about it, I was saying something like: "Well, this is only the more reason to eat as much candy as you can!"

She found it pretty funny and told me nobody has ever reacted like this to her story ;-) Apart from all gallows humor, I can only imagine how terrible this disease is.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have a friend who has to live gluten free. When I met her the first time and she told me about it, I was saying something like: "Well, this is only the more reason to eat as much candy as you can!"

She found it pretty funny and told me nobody has ever reacted like this to her story ;-) Apart from all gallows humor, I can only imagine how terrible this disease is.

I don't find it terrible, i'm fine with it, i've experienced what can happen, unfortunately, i suffered the effects when i was quite young (About 3-4 years of age)

Nobody has reacted positively to my story of having Coeliac Disease, oh well. I can count myself lucky i don't have anything worse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720