WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This was said, not even half an hour after i just finished watching Austin Powers: The spy who Shagged me...

I'm watching Gone in 60 Sconds, it's not as great as I found it 10 years ago, but it's still very entertaining.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The camera is unfortunately unimpressive, but hey, the colours are more richer than they are on my 520.

Surprisingly enough, the Mozart is my first WP7 device too! But it's my second Windows Phone...

The Mozart, along with the Radar and the Lumia 800, where the best sub 4" screen WP7 models, especially from a design point of view. The only things I disliked with that phone were the camera and the chipset. Otherwise, Mozart - design wise inspired by the Nexus One - was a very underrated but well like phone by its owners. To me, the 8X was the successor to the Mozart, because they kept the striking design and upgraded everything else - except the camera. 8X camera is ok, but I still think HTC doesn't put enough effort into their camera tech.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it does however here some good news, I was taking a look at the forums which we all do time to time and notice we have surpassed imore in the 20k challenge which they are currently on 13,245 so yeah!!!

Well done to everyone specially when we came fashionably late to the party!

hmmmm I also notice that the other forums have a different theme. :p

I'm sure theirs isn't as fun as ours...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The Mozart, along with the Radar and the Lumia 800, where the best sub 4" screen WP7 models, especially from a design point of view. The only things I disliked with that phone were the camera and the chipset. Otherwise, Mozart - design wise inspired by the Nexus One - was a very underrated but well like phone by its owners. To me, the 8X was the successor to the Mozart, because they kept the striking design and upgraded everything else - except the camera. 8X camera is ok, but I still think HTC doesn't put enough effort into their camera tech.

I guess the camera has never been HTC's strength.

I like the Lumia 800, 7 Mozart and the Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I donate blood because I started to do it years ago, and since then they call me every few months and make a new appointment with me.

As I feel exactly the same before and after donating blood, I don't see a reason not to go. However, today I realized they don't offer free Sugus anymore, which is just terrible.

I used to donate a lot at work because they had a small department that handled this and transfusions for elderly patients. The giveaways used to be really good to. Once I donated 4 times in that calendar year. Once they closed that department, I haven't given blood since. But I will find another place and start donating once again...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess the camera has never been HTC's strength.

I like the Lumia 800, 7 Mozart and the Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T.

Agreed. However they have made good cameras before...the Radar is proof of that. HTC is one of my top 4 brands - along with Nokia and Sony - but they always have a habit of overhyping a feature and not fully delivering on the hype. The one thing they can overhype and always deliver on is their industrial designs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's definitely the wrong season to buy t-shirts. Found a very nice soft-shell jacket though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just watched Man of Steel. I wasn't too thrilled and this last fight scene was just tiresome.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre