WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It an AMAZING FILM!!!

I LOVED IT!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND FILM BATMAN VS SUPERMAN!!!

Best film yet of 2013 for me!

I don't really read comics and I don't want anything spoiled for anybody, however I can really not imagine how Batman can be a match for Superman.

A traumatized billionaire with a lot of science fiction gadgets against a indestructible glamor boy that can fly? I'm not hooked yet ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You can get a Surface 2 for 430 Swiss Francs here, whereas the cheapest iPad Air costs 549 Swiss Francs.

Does anybody of you have a Surface RT or Surface 2? Can you look if the Spotify Web App runs well on it?

...well, it's not important, I just remembered that I don't need or want a tablet. Being on this forum really messes with my mind.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can get a Surface 2 for 430 Swiss Francs here, whereas the cheapest iPad Air costs 549 Swiss Francs.

Does anybody of you have a Surface RT or Surface 2? Can you look if the Spotify Web App runs well on it?

...well, it's not important, I just remembered that I don't need or want a tablet. Being on this forum really messes with my mind.
o.o well I was about to do that for you XD

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't really read comics and I don't want anything spoiled for anybody, however I can really not imagine how Batman can be a match for Superman.

A traumatized billionaire with a lot of science fiction gadgets against a indestructible glamor boy that can fly? I'm not hooked yet ;-)

You need to read the COMICS DC UNIVERSE IS THE BEST!!!

Forget about the Christopher Nolan films Batman for the versus movie, the versus movie will be based more on the comic versions when Batman and Superman versus each other.

That why they pick a new batman for the batman vs superman film, to show it a completely different version from the Christopher Nolan Batman which was to make it close to real life as possible.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I liked it quite a lot myself, was i the only one who saw all of the Nokia's in the film? As Nokia done a promotion with them? :)

I also saw it at least 10 or more times it almost like they were advertising there devices. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How much does the Asus T100 cost is Swiss francs? Just asking out of curiousty...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Here you go BP... A British Beer...

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131102_004.jpg
    WP_20131102_004.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 11

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

lol yeah forum do that :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Movie time with my girlfriend...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131103_001.jpg
    WP_20131103_001.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member