WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well time go to sleep but before that I should set my clocks an hour behind for day light savings :cool: anyways night all :asleep:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

well time go to sleep but before that I should set my clocks an hour behind for day light savings :cool: anyways night all :asleep:

Wow. Sitting at work on 3rd shift, I forgot all about setting the clocks back. I have a 9 hour shift. Geez.....

About that beer.....

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Wow. Sitting at work on 3rd shift, I forgot all about setting the clocks back. I have a 9 hour shift. Geez.....

About that beer.....

I think the beer would be useful. :)

What did you think about the music? :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How much does the Asus T100 cost is Swiss francs? Just asking out of curiousty...

You get it for the same price as the Surface 2. The lowest price for the Surface 2 is 430 CHF, the lowest for the Asus T100 (same shop interestingly) is 427 CHF.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Now playing...
be9yhu4u.jpg

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I think the beer would be useful. :)

What did you think about the music? :)

Since I am at work, I can "bend" rules by surfing on the computer when I am in between crises, but I will wait until I am home to follow the link and listen to your band.

I am in awe of you talented people. It is truly a God given talent to be able just to perform music, but to write it and then bring it to life is just amazing.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Since I am at work, I can "bend" rules by surfing on the computer when I am in between crises, but I will wait until I am home to follow the link and listen to your band.

I am in awe of you talented people. It is truly a God given talent to be able just to perform music, but to write it and then bring it to life is just amazing.

It's good fun to perform and record, it's instrumental, as is said by my signature. :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

By the way, I visited Tagaytay yesterday. After the rather hellish traffic, we went to a place called Sky Ranch. I got the "ranch" part, because there were horse rides, but I didn't understand the "sky" part.

I then went ahead and took photos of the Taal Lake and the (tiny-looking) volcano, complete with the fish pens surrounding it.

Then, this massive cloud formation swallowed the amusement park. For a few moments, it seemed like I was in heaven. Well, it was foggy, so it would be torture for the drivers, but it was beautiful.

...then it started hailing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just went for a run and either I have lost 50 % of my condition since Wednesday, or donating blood affects me more than I thought.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just went for a run and either I have lost 50 % of my condition since Wednesday, or donating blood affects me more than I thought.

Wouldn't the body be busy reproducing the amount of blood that was just lost donating?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Wouldn't the body be busy reproducing the amount of blood that was just lost donating?

The internet says the body has 48 hours to replace the blood, it's been 24 now. I don't think it should affect my condition that much, but we'll see next Wednesday.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The internet says the body has 48 hours to replace the blood, it's been 24 now. I don't think it should affect my condition that much, but we'll see next Wednesday.

That seem short I thought it took a week to top it self up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel