WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the Xbox exclusives are better than PlayStation's. Halo, titanfall, forza. What does Sony have? Killzone? Gran Tsurimo? Yeah, Xbox wins.

Titanfall also coming out on PC :p

And you forget to mention the exclusive indie games like Warframe!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So I went to a fireworks display tonight. I thought I'd experiment with longer exposure photography, and a fireworks display seemed a good candidate. These pictures were taken by hand over 4 seconds, which is why they might not be pin sharp.

Fireworks-Night-(1-of-1).jpg

Fireworks-Night2st-(1-of-1).jpg

Fireworks-Night3-(1-of-1).jpg

Fireworks-Night4-(1-of-1).jpg

Fireworks-Night5-(1-of-1).jpg

Attachments

• Fireworks-Night1-(1-of-1).jpg
    Fireworks-Night1-(1-of-1).jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 1

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So I went to a fireworks display tonight. I thought I'd experiment with longer exposure photography, and a fireworks display seemed a good candidate. These pictures were taken by hand over 4 seconds, which is why they might not be pin sharp.

Looks great! Is this 1020?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No this was me and my 920 whilst cradling a hot cup of hot chocolate!

Looks great. Hot chocolate, it's actually not my cup of tea... of milk I mean, but at this moment for some reason I'm a little jealous.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My old one? It think I bought it in 2007. It's a Core 2 Quad I think, has 4 GB of RAM and of course no SSD.

Did you read my Teeei story I edited into the same post? It's great! ;-)

My PC was bought in 2007 too, it had a AMD Athlon X2 4000+ and 2GB's of RAM.

It rarely get's used because my Macbook is so much better and faster to use.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just watch the fireworks from the comfort of my house!

It was extremely cold today!

I don't know what it's like, but i'm quite annoyed, i'm down with the common cold as it seems.

I want to be healthy enough to go back to school on Wednesday, as Tuesday is the final day of the 4 day weekend we have.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Tea FTW!!!

After I stopped drinking coffee regularly for the second time, I'm now really into green tea. Tea is great, I love this stuff. Maybe I should really work for some time in the UK, only because I like tea.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

After I stopped drinking coffee regularly for the second time, I'm now really into green tea. Tea is great, I love this stuff. Maybe I should really work for some time in the UK, only because I like tea.

Tea more beneficial for your health whereas coffee hasn't got anything beneficial apart from being warm.

I learnt this from QI.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Tea more beneficial for your health whereas coffee hasn't got anything beneficial apart from being warm.

I learnt this from QI.

What's QI?

Coffee is actually pretty healthy, but it can increase your blood pressure. I learned this from... National Geographic and Wikipedia I guess. My family tends to have pretty high blood pressure, however since I exercise regularly, eat healthy and stopped drinking coffee, my personal blood pressure is in an absolutely healthy area. And of course because I sleep enough, and that's what I'm going to do now.

Have a good night everybody!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What's QI?

Coffee is actually pretty healthy, but it can increase your blood pressure. I learned this from... National Geographic and Wikipedia I guess. My family tends to have pretty high blood pressure, however since I exercise regularly, eat healthy and stopped drinking coffee, my personal blood pressure is in an absolutely healthy area. And of course because I sleep enough, and that's what I'm going to do now.

Have a good night everybody!

BBC Two - QI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium