WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just had a sausage and egg sandwich to try to prepare me for Monday. I think it might be working so far.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just had a sausage and egg sandwich to try to prepare me for Monday. I think it might be working so far.

Nothing can prepare you for Mondays. :p I think they solely exist to depress you. :p It could also depend what you do on Mondays of course if the job you're in is what you like doing or if you're filthy rich and just thinking about what to buy next or you could be on vacation. I'd like to be on vacation now. :( LOL!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tea more beneficial for your health whereas coffee hasn't got anything beneficial apart from being warm.

I learnt this from QI.

This is incorrect and depending on how long ago you saw this information. The information keeps shifting, kind of like the way eggs went from being bad for for you to being good for you. They even recommend 1-2 a day.

Coffee, like anything, is good in moderation. 2-3 cups a day. Though things are constantly being learned what's known is that coffee has many antioxidants and protects against Parkinson's disease, type 2 diabetes and liver cancer.

Like anything though there is a bad side so consumption should be in moderation. :) My saying is always quality over quantity.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Here I am at work but my computer is broken so I can't do anything. Monday strikes again!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all. Finished the job I was working on and have had to move back to the office in the Kent countryside. Missing London already. Although driving into work was a nice change from the rush hour commute on the train

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all. Finished the job I was working on and have had to move back to the office in the Kent countryside. Missing London already. Although driving into work was a nice change from the rush hour commute on the train

I thought you were a London based. I must have missed where you said you were from Kent. :p There are worse places to be though.

I haven't been in London in a few weeks now. I'm having withdrawals. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I thought you were a London based. I must have missed where you said you were from Kent. :p There are worse places to be though.

I haven't been in London in a few weeks now. I'm having withdrawals. :p

We were only based in London for the duration of the project we were on. The head office of the company I work for is in Kent and im from Essex so its a short 30 minute drive to work for me.

Yeah although the office itself isn't great as its a converted large shed from an old chicken battery farm its surrounded by fields and there's a stable next door so I can walk out of the front door and see the horses roaming around in their paddocks which is a big shift from the hustle and bustle of central London.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We were only based in London for the duration of the project we were on. The head office of the company I work for is in Kent and im from Essex so its a short 30 minute drive to work for me.

Ah. I miss being in a city. The town I live in is OK but there are days when I just want to be in a place where things are easily to hand. I end having to drive everywhere all the time is annoying.

Yeah although the office itself isn't great as its a converted large shed from an old chicken battery farm its surrounded by fields and there's a stable next door so I can walk out of the front door and see the horses roaming around in their paddocks which is a big shift from the hustle and bustle of central London.

Yeah that's quite the change! At least you have some nice area to look at. I'm by an airport and basically other buildings. Nothing exciting here.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know right... after looking at the shots and how the price is ....its a very hard price not to say no :cool:

Maybe i will get one. Maybe. Not pushing it right now because there are other things I need. Still, so far it looks impressive. I still like my Nexus 4 enough to skip it for now and continue my tradition of waiting 1 year after launch to getting a Nexus device.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I think I had too much pizza yesterday (one large pie) and my stomach feels like I'm going to pay for it...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I think I had too much pizza yesterday (one large pie) and my stomach feels like I'm going to pay for it...

Pizza bloat huh? :)

I've been learning too much about dough lately. I'm starting to believe that most 'fast' food pizzas doughs are not properly risen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm looking around at the tablet situation. I see I can probably pickup a Surface RT with keyboard fro ?249 at Tesco. Much as I'd like to get the Surface 2 I just can't justify the price. At ?249 the RT is pretty much a steal. Just trying to think if it's a good idea to buy one.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

So I'm looking around at the tablet situation. I see I can probably pickup a Surface RT with keyboard fro ?249 at Tesco. Much as I'd like to get the Surface 2 I just can't justify the price. At ?249 the RT is pretty much a steal. Just trying to think if it's a good idea to buy one.
If it's 64GB, then yes, it's a steal. Also, the Surface RT on Win8.1 performs quite well, actually. Just make sure you don't play any heavy games on it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If it's 64GB, then yes, it's a steal. Also, the Surface RT on Win8.1 performs quite well, actually. Just make sure you don't play any heavy games on it.

I'm not a gammer anyway. :p No it's for the 32GB version. It's hard to find it for any cheaper brand new. Keep in mind this is with keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb