WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just had a random spammer follow my sound cloud account, i ended up blocking "it" within a few minutes. :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Percentage. GST 7% - VAT 20%

20%???!!!

Wow. They aren't even faking it. Plain flat out stealing money from their people.

We are, of course, about as high or higher here in the States by the time you add up Federal Taxes, State taxes, local taxes, county taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, and probobly 3 or 4 more I am missing. Of course, not all are applied in every state or local, but normally if you get a break in one area, they just pick pocket you in another.

I live in the state of Illinois, one of top three states for relieving you of your hard earned cash in the country....

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

20%???!!!

Wow. They aren't even faking it. Plain flat out stealing money form their people.

We are, of course, about as high or higher here in the States by the time you add up Federal Taxes, State taxes, local taxes, county taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, and probobly 3 or 4 more I am missing. Of course, not all are applied in every state or local, but normally if you get a break in one area, they just pick pocket you in another.

I live in the state of Illinois, one of top three states for relieving you of your hard earned cash in the country....

Is there gonna be a tax for breathing over in the US? :p

I knew there was a difference between the percentages of VAT and GST, but i didn't expect it to be that much of a difference!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think there is a bill in our congress right now, actually. Although, I am sure they will exempt themselves from it.

Oh boy... They will probably exempt themselves because they're too important...

Alright, i'd better shut up. I can go for a long time ranting about politics and i don't really wish to do so at 11:34PM at night. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

20%???!!!

Wow. They aren't even faking it. Plain flat out stealing money from their people.

Not everything has VAT but majority does. Children clothes and 'general' food items don't have VAT but I think there's been some confusion on what has VAT and what doesn't in the food industry.

I think taxes are out of control but at least I can say in the UK they are put to some good use, like medical care. So I don't mind paying. I just wish they'd fix the damn roads though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Not everything has VAT but majority does. Children clothes and 'general' food items don't have VAT but I think there's been some confusion on what as VAT and what doesn't in the food industry.

I think taxes are out of control but at least I can say in the UK they are put to some good use, like medical care. So I don't mind paying. I just wish they'd fix the damn roads though.

Roads can be pretty terrible, jeez the UK and Australia do have far more in common tax wise.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Geez, it might be a bad thing to say this in a Windows Phone forum.

But, man do i like the Motorola Moto X. I can only blame my father, as he had mostly Nokia's and Motorola's, speaking of which, i have a few of his Nokia's here. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, it appears i'm the third top poster on the forums at this time. Let's see if i can make it to the top before midnight. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss