WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I work in the medical field at a top 15 US hospital in their adolescent department. It always sounds sexier when I describe my worksite like that. I'm a youth developer in the primary care staff that young people see during the course of the medical visit.

I have Democratic leanings but am more interested in effective government. Study social work so far has given me great insight as to why both parties have the ideologies that they do...yup, I know why the Tea Bags are like that...

I won't mention Obmacare...

I tend to agree with martinmc78 in regards to effective government. I don't think one really exists.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well it seems the thread was very busy today and I missed a lot.

At least I was provided with free food the entire day, and the intellectual level of the course was on early high school level, what means I had an entirely relaxing day doing nothing at all except sitting and eating. Then I went to the university for this seminar I can't miss only to find out that it isn't today. So I had a nice talk with my coworkers, went home and now I should wash my clothes.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a guy at my work with an iPad Air. Nothing special really but the usual 'i' dribble.

The guy giving the morning presentation shad a very old Windows XP tablet for his presentations. It was very smooth and he could draw on the slides with a pen. First I thought: "Cool, I have to find out what tablet he has!" but it was entirely old school ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Whoa that was a good way to start the day ....by reading what you guys have talked about and that was ,.....the government .......yikes I wonder if the NSA is reading this :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dang they are coming out with good phones .....now I'm having trouble deciding on my future phone .....I would like the 1020, but I like the 925, but I also like the 929 on vzn,but I like the 928 also......gah to many good phone out right now:confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett