WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I never knew how awesome ssd's were until I put it in my machine and achieved a 2 second boot up time .......AWSOME :love:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

while I would like to get the 1520 but its to big for me the biggest I would go is 5in and I like AMOLED over LCD :confused: until all of that or something around the lines that comes out what I want I will stick with my 810 :cool:

5" is my absolute max at this point. Anything between 4.3-4.7" works for me. Still, the 929 and the Xperia z1 and maybe the Nexus 5 are phones I'd go to 5" for. The GF owns a S4 and I go "meh" when I have to use it. I used to love AMOLED more but I still like HTC, especially done by HTC a lot. So either is fine by me...

So I'm still trolling for a 1020 but if I can get a deal on a 925, I'd take that...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Life is strange. Isn't it? I think it's very strange. Also I was really hyped by OLED in the beginning, then I realized it's not that great, at least in my opinion.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

There's a guy at my work with an iPad Air. Nothing special really but the usual 'i' dribble.

Meh, i don't see anything special about the iPad Air. I'll have the little pleasure of getting one for school...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I know right ! I like HDD I would get around 7 second boot up time on my machine but NOW after having an ssd and how fast I get it too boot up im all up for the SSD revolution!

I get boot times anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds on my Macbook Air.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Life is strange. Isn't it? I think it's very strange. Also I was really hyped by OLED in the beginning, then I realized it's not that great, at least in my opinion.

I would like to see a 1080p 5 inch OLED display so I might ask Santa if I can have one... :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* I feel like im in high school again ..... alone doing homework, listening to music in sorta dark room,and single ...... yikes I hope I don't have to do this again :cry:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* I feel like im in high school again ..... alone doing homework, listening to music in sorta dark room,and single ...... yikes I hope I don't have to do this again :cry:

That's what i basically do upon coming home...

Crap. Then again, i'm 14 i shouldn't really expect myself to get a GF early.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss