WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's what i basically do upon coming home...

Crap. Then again, i'm 14 i shouldn't really expect myself to get a GF early.

Wouldn't you be in 9th grade? I mean, 9th grade isn't that bad compared to the other grades of high school. To me, middle school was the worst, socially.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

*sigh* I feel like im in high school again ..... alone doing homework, listening to music in sorta dark room,and single ...... yikes I hope I don't have to do this again :cry:

That's basically what happens with us "nerds, geeks, and dorks". Yet we are the best ones. I mean, look at bill gates, then look at the people who made fun of him. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's what i basically do upon coming home...

Crap. Then again, i'm 14 i shouldn't really expect myself to get a GF early.
well if it makes you feel better I didn't get a gf till I was 18 :confused: and it only lasted a year

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's basically what happens with us "nerds, geeks, and dorks". Yet we are the best ones. I mean, look at bill gates, then look at the people who made fun of him. :p
that would be awesome to be like that :p but again being alone and being a nerd kept me from doing something dumb in high school

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

what ever happened to laura .....we don't see here as much anymore ....o.o did BP eat her thinking she was cake

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

that would be awesome to be like that :p but again being alone and being a nerd kept me from doing something dumb in high school

Yeah. Kids in my grade that I knew since lower school did drugs in late middle school (sad, right?), and their life has been downhill from there. They think they are cool. -_-

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. Kids in my grade that I knew since lower school did drugs in late middle school (sad, right?), and their life has been downhill from there. They think they are cool. -_-

i never understood why do drugs when you do know full well that it can harm you ....... but then again they are the " cool ones" :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to wander the forums again then go on YouTube.....dang i do the same thing every night :asleep:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

There are a few people like that in my class. Except for the drug part.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

i never understood why do drugs when you do know full well that it can harm you ....... but then again they are the " cool ones" :p

They're the ones who will be living on debit cards and credit cards, going through $300,000 a year and are only being paid $30,000 a year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss