WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Worrying with 14 about having a girlfriend... I think he should be glad he doesn't have to worry about women yet ;-)

Yeah, still sad to think i'm actually saying this on a forum where hell, how many people on WPCentral? can see this.

And it appears unfortunately, i'm among the younger people on this thread.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

...... and I hit 1500 posts. Wanted it to be in Big Paddy's thread.

I missed my 1,00th post. Was kicking around, was in my 980-ish range, thought to myself:

"Hey, self, your about to hit 1,000, make a big deal out of that!!"

Looked back down, was over 1,000. Bummed me out.

So..... nailed this one.

Now, back to other more imortant topics.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, he is.

I think with fourteen I wasn't able to write one comprehensible sentence (in my native language, all I knew of English were some Anglicisms).

Actually I don't remember much from back then. I played Pokemon and read Perry Rhodan books instead of doing homework. And I remember telling my preacher about it. Also I have some strange selective memories from school. Interesting.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, still sad to think i'm actually saying this on a forum where hell, how many people on WPCentral? can see this.

And it appears unfortunately, i'm among the younger people on this thread.

Well I'm older, but I'm not like 40. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning, or whatever time it is where you are. It's raining here and it's cloudy and gray.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I was 17 for my first girlfriend. Several embarrassing failed dates before that. I'm not going to get into anything after that. It's a long story. :p

There are people i know, who had their "First" girlfriend when they were only 13, 14 or 15.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There are people i know, who had their "First" girlfriend when they were only 13, 14 or 15.

They exist in every generation. I was never so lucky. I've always been somewhat of an outsider and a touch of a loner. I was always a bit different. So I didn't quite 'fit' anywhere. I was not in the 'cool' group but thankfully I wasn't a target either. I was smart enough to know the right people in other words.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I just realized "Thor: The Dark World" is opening on Friday, and my inner geek rejoiced. My son, his friends, my daughter, her main squeeze, and all their friends are making plans to swarm like locust on the IMAX theater in Champaign IL to see it, so it may be next week.

My wife is afraid. Her inner geek is not talking to her like ours all are....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99