WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I think with fourteen I wasn't able to write one comprehensible sentence (in my native language, all I knew of English were some Anglicisms).

Actually I don't remember much from back then. I played Pokemon and read Perry Rhodan books instead of doing homework. And I remember telling my preacher about it. Also I have some strange selective memories from school. Interesting.

At 14 there was this cute girl I was interested in but things didn't work out, so i waited until college and really cut it loose and had a great time...still, LMZR's in a band so I give him about another 2-3 years and then that'll change...but either way, enjoy your time now. The women can wait...you'll get more than enough opportunities to have fun in that department...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks...called out to be home to work on my paper due today along with my presentation due tomorrow. Hopefully the neighbor's kids aren't home so I can finish both tasks in peace today...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Got my T100's screen protector past night and now it is ready for some serious abuse. I cannot say enough how much I like the thing. I still wish that the Metro UI was the windows phone version, but I guess once Nokia outs their tablets, it may speed up more Metro app development...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some I knew had one when they were 11 and 12, which is a complete joke.

I remember when I was younger, teenager and a girl I knew (we were friends), had a younger brother and he had a girlfriend, I think he was 10 at the time. Worse was the fact that they knew what they were doing to some extent. Maybe not everything but the were not dumb. Scary.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I remember when I was younger, teenager and a girl I knew (we were friends), had a younger brother and he had a girlfriend, I think he was 10 at the time. Worse was the fact that they knew what they were doing to some extent. Maybe not everything but the were not dumb. Scary.

Yeah. It's strange seeing little kids do that stuff.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. It's strange seeing little kids do that stuff.

What's strange is seeing my 8 month old twerking and doing this thing where she holds one hand out in front of her and makes a spanking motion with the other hand... Reminds me of that "dance" move where your smacking dat @**. - shakes head

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My second post vanished due to the forum working badly. I was writing about how Spotify updates the iOS app, while the Windows Phone one is still the same as when it was released 4 months ago, without the most basic functions like radio. And how I dislike this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sweet I'm not the youngest one in this thread :cool: but I am in my college classes I'm the youngest one at 19 :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My second post vanished due to the forum working badly. I was writing about how Spotify updates the iOS app, while the Windows Phone one is still the same as when it was released 4 months ago, without the most basic functions like radio. And how I dislike this.

* picks up pitch fork* lets roll :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon