WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i go to butte ...not BU## but butte college ...my ex would call it Bu## college .....damn im missing that :cry:...anyways its called butte college in cali

I checked out your college website on my phone. :) That site is not mobile friendly. Also US colleges use different terminology compared to the rest of English world. Couldn't make heads or tales of where to look for things. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I checked out your college website on my phone. :) That site is not mobile friendly. Also US colleges use different terminology compared to the rest of English world. Couldn't make heads or tales of where to look for things. :/

yup my biggest gripe is their website on a phone ....its bad :p but oh well but i never look at it on my phone :cool:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I love coming back to this thread, scrolling back one page from the last one and immediately see mention of cake. Incredible. Speaking of which, my mum made some banana cake so gonna have that later :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy with my new Asus laptop. It arrived yesterday late afternoon, so I spent most of last night and this morning getting it set up. Of course I had 61 Windows updates to install before I could even download Windows 8.1 and then install it. I was happy with the Windows 8 Store, since installing all my apps was really easy. Now I'm enjoying my new toy, since everything's set up how I like it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm happy with my new Asus laptop. It arrived yesterday late afternoon, so I spent most of last night and this morning getting it set up. Of course I had 61 Windows updates to install before I could even download Windows 8.1 and then install it. I was happy with the Windows 8 Store, since installing all my apps was really easy. Now I'm enjoying my new toy, since everything's set up how I like it.

I know right now its easy to put back all my apps again :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte