WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I checked out your college website on my phone. :) That site is not mobile friendly. Also US colleges use different terminology compared to the rest of English world. Couldn't make heads or tales of where to look for things. :/

When I was applying for a PhD position, I made the experience that really most university homepages are just terrible and very disconnected. Almost like Windows 8 when I think about it.

It's the same for my university, there are several biology departments and all of them have their own homepage with isolated job offers. I'll link the main page though, not the one of my department, as you could find a picture of me there ;-)

Universität Basel - Willkommen

English (with German content on the main page, on my department's homepage everything would be English): http://www.unibas.ch/index.cfm?o_lang_id=2

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy with my new Asus laptop. It arrived yesterday late afternoon, so I spent most of last night and this morning getting it set up. Of course I had 61 Windows updates to install before I could even download Windows 8.1 and then install it. I was happy with the Windows 8 Store, since installing all my apps was really easy. Now I'm enjoying my new toy, since everything's set up how I like it.

What Asus Latptop did you get? I'm enjoying my T100 to no end...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

well time to work on my firewall lab that is going to be SUPER hard :crying:

Firewall lab?

No idea an IT course in the UK tends to be a mix of media, programming and business two of the three have nothing to do with IT.

Wish the college and went to had networking as an option.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Firewall lab?

No idea an IT course in the UK tends to be a mix of media, programming and business two of the three have nothing to do with IT.

Wish the college and went to had networking as an option.

well its nice that my college has it but its hard to get into if you don't race to grab these classes

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it great? Bing on the other hand shows many results, all of them crap ;-)

Bing does need to improve. I still use Google every now and then. But i use Bing as it's quite useful for picture searching.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Anonymous is weird, i watch a few of their "broadcast's" and i used to like them for their hacking motives, but now. They're very weird.

Of course they would be weird they all have there own agenda for joining.

It like a giant swarm of clueless apart from when they want to hit a main target and swoop in for the kill.

However there always losing members from kidnapping or getting arrested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99