WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think I've gotten too used to GDR3...when I use a GDR2 device, it feels odd not having the "x" to close apps in the multitasking section...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think I've gotten too used to GDR3...when I use a GDR2 device, it feels odd not having the "x" to close apps in the multitasking section...

Yeah, good thing is the only other WP device i have is a Mozart running 7.8. :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

it felt awkward when first using the "x". Now, I mostly use it. To each his own, I suppose...

What is stupid is that it has been over 2 years and 3 WP devices since I have used my Palm Pre Plus, and when I go to that screen I still try to "flick up" to close open apps or web pages like I did on WebOS. Old habits do die hard.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What is stupid is that it has been over 2 years and 3 WP devices since I have used my Palm Pre Plus, and when I go to that screen I still try to "flick up" to close open apps or web pages like I did on WebOS. Old habits do die hard.

webOS is the only platform I've never even played with in a store. I wish I would've tried it, since so many people seem to have liked it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I disappear for the day and the place goes to hell in a hand basket...who let sahib and BP into the cabinets where we locked away the sugar, cake and trip?

you want to know how I did it ...... its quiet simple actually while I knew lazer was on guard so I teamed up with bp and we made a plan. we knew lazer wasn't going to be on guard during 10 am so we fought our way against ninja cats and we fought long and hard and then we had to jump over lasers and flying cows and dolphins and then BUM BUM BUM it was deadpool so I fought him one on one I used my super awesome powers and over took dead pool while bp fought a fighting snowflake then out of no were a killer dog and a walking cruz came out and we also fought them THEN finally we reached the cabinet where the good stuff was hidden!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

webOS is the only platform I've never even played with in a store. I wish I would've tried it, since so many people seem to have liked it.

I wish i didn't have such emphasis on iOS, i should have looked at webOS and Windows Phone during 2010 and 2011. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

akon is a rap/hip-hop artist that came out around 2003 his single loney was the song that got him to be noticed ( the song that I posted here :p)

Never heard of akon, and i probably don't want to. :p

I'm not a fan of rap/hip-hop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion