WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks...back on that grind again...sometimes when you take a day off from work, you realize the amount off effort you put into your daily routine and you wonder how you manage to flow along how you do...human tolerance and drive can be quite scary at times...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...back on that grind again...sometimes when you take a day off from work, you realize the amount off effort you put into your daily routine and you wonder how you manage to flow along how you do...human tolerance and drive can be quite scary at times...

I just switch on and off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're a social animal so we have to get along for the most part. There will always be those who will try to work against instinct in society (those known as 'cheats') but for the most part we generally get along. We are all more subject to authority than any of us would like to think.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty open with music. The worst thing I can listen to is country music, though I'll agree that even some of that isn't too bad, however I will never go out of my way to listen to it.

Friends don't let friends listen to country music.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Working on such a large project it's sometimes hard to get your head around how large things are. I just realised one of the transformers we're using is over half the height of the building I'm sitting in. It's not even one the 'main' transformers, we have 11 of them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Working on such a large project it's sometimes hard to get your head around how large things are. I just realised one of the transformers we're using is over half the height of the building I'm sitting in. It's not even one the 'main' transformers, we have 11 of them.

You use transformers? That means Optimus Prime is your little b!tch?

Why does the forum change the word for a female dog into stars? I think it's the same for the other word for donkey: ***.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You use transformers? That means Optimus Prime is your little b!tch?

Why does the forum change the word for a female dog into stars? I think it's the same for the other word for donkey: ***.

People use the the term as an insult or curse word so it gets the * treatment.

No I don't use those types of transformers. :p I'm an electrical design engineer. :p Good ol' boring step down transformers. Big iron cores, windings, weigh a lot. These particular ones are cooled with a special oil and fans.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

People use the the term as an insult or curse word so it gets the * treatment.

No I don't use those types of transformers. :p I'm an electrical design engineer. :p Good ol' boring step down transformers. Big iron cores, windings, weigh a lot. These particular ones are cooled with a special oil and fans.

Yeah, it was more a rhetorical question ;-)

But it must be very impressive standing next to one of those things. What are they used for (purpose, not function)?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm back now after a night of sleeping and a morning of napping on the bus figuring out that on my surface I can use my finger like a pencil and write out words !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss