WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...

Aizawa Inami or Madobe Claudia?

Such are the life choices in the life of WanderingTraveler.

To add to the confusion, that Silverlight girl is hot. Hot to the point that I actually installed Silverlight in my computer. *shudders*

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site

Everybody with a good sense of humor and an open mind belongs here.

How do you like your HP Envy X2?

I love it! Got it for a great price on sale because it was a close out plus 100 extra off because it was Labor Day, so I paid 499. It's a full windows too not RT. Showing people the screen detach never gets old.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I love it! Got it for a great price on sale because it was a close out plus 100 extra off because it was Labor Day, so I paid 499. It's a full windows too not RT. Showing people the screen detach never gets old.

Sweet! You got a really nice device for the price. :smile:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning! I'm in immense pain due to sleeping funny and flaring up an old injury. Just took pain killers.

Laura if you're watching this thread, thanks for killing off that File Explorer thread! :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Morning! I'm in immense pain due to sleeping funny and flaring up an old injury. Just took pain killers.

Laura if you're watching this thread, thanks for killing off that File Explorer thread! :D
I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

You're welcome about the thread. It had run its course.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I think I can follow with my basic knowledge in physics.

So, are these transformers used for landlines?

The ones I'm dealing with are for industrial purposes. They're transforming down from 110kV to 10kV. To give you an idea of size. The building I'm sitting in is 17m high. These transformers are 7m high. The transformers have a rating of 50MVA (VA = Voltage Amperes). I won't go into what that means, lets just say, lots of power.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

I basically have a 'pulled' neck muscle. I feel like a vice is clamped around one side of my neck. It causes a pain down my left arm and can even cause numbness in my hand. Right now however it's doing a great job of making it difficult to move my neck and arm.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I basically have a 'pulled' neck muscle. I feel like a vice is clamped around one side of my neck. It causes a pain down my left arm and can even cause numbness in my hand. Right now however it's doing a great job of making it difficult to move my neck and arm.

Have you tried having it massaged? Works all the time for me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Getting old sucks. All I did was buy a new pillow...

It's how they say: Never change a running system. Well, it's how they said in 1995 before internet was connected to everything.

I slept terribly too, and my knee hurt the entire night, however the pain isn't that bad, just very uncomfortable. Also I'm afraid I'll have to have an operation as it just isn't really getting better.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That doesn't sound at all pleasant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb