WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MEANINGFUL LYRIC TIME
"So light me up like a cigarette and just let me burn
Catch fire and burn, catch fire and burn
Light a spark and ignite it
In the dark, so when I'm no more
They'll know I was here, so let me just burn"

so can some guess what this could mean ..I have an idea its like you know when someone smokes a cigarette you know by the lit end and the smoke but even when its put out the smoke still lingers in the air. so im guessing that when that guy is gone he wants to be remembered ...... I think :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OHOHOH so I wanted to say this wensday but I forgot but when I was waiting for class and I heard a textone that comes with windows phone and I was looking around the room and I saw this guy with a white cellphone and I thought could it be a Nokia phone so I looked it at more then I saw the camera and YUP it was a Nokia lumia 928. it looked awesome even better when you see it in real life :p and also when I was going to study some French with a classmate I saw another person with a surface ! I just noticed that my school has lots of msft users :cool:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

OHOHOH so I wanted to say this wensday but I forgot but when I was waiting for class and I heard a textone that comes with windows phone and I was looking around the room and I saw this guy with a white cellphone and I thought could it be a Nokia phone so I looked it at more then I saw the camera and YUP it was a Nokia lumia 928. it looked awesome even better when you see it in real life :p and also when I was going to study some French with a classmate I saw another person with a surface ! I just noticed that my school has lots of msft users :cool:

Must have been a shock :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

RANDOM LYRIC TIME
It’s 5 o’ clock in the morning
Conversation got boring
You said you’d go into bed soon
So I snuck off to your bedroom
And I thought I’d just wait there
Until I heard you come up the stairs
And I pretended I was sleeping and I was hoping…

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok I know I bet most of you peeps know but I didn't know I could install the printer driver on my main computer and then go to a computer in my home network and then locate the printer in the network and BOOM install it without having to go to the website to install it :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion