WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had a fun night out and I am now eating my anti-hangover yoghurt.

I hope this helps ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

* hears crickets in the bacakround* o.o ehhhh its very quite here ....did everyone go to a party with lots of tri-tip and some cake and soda ....hmmm I didn't get an invite ......MEAN!!!!!!!:winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to go to sleep and I wont be seen here in the morning or afternoon but will be back around the same time .....8 :p so laters all and good night :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

it was alright I mean I wouldn't recommend it to peeps with a family BUT I would if it was a guys chilling :p with pizza

I loved the Hangover. Very funny. The sequels on the other hand just terrible, just awful, just sad.

My hangover is alright. The problem might be that yesterday wasn't planned like this, and I will go out tonight again. So let's see how I hold up out there ;-)

take Tylenol and drink plenty of water before you go to bed

I don't know Tylenol. Is this something like Aspirin? Oh yes, it is says Wikipedia, it's an American brand. With Novartis and Roche being Swiss companies, I tend to take the homemade stuff... okay, Aspirin is German. I think I'm still a little drunk.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So far After Earth isn't as bad as everybody was making it out to be.

It's just that the dialog is... well, this scene right now just changed my mind. This is stupid.

Edit: The good thing about the movie is that you can't say anything bad about the story, as it doesn't have any.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Terrible product placement of the Surface in Supernatural. I hate product placement, it's always done so stupidly obvious. Aren't there enough commercials?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Terrible product placement of the Surface in Supernatural. I hate product placement, it's always done so stupidly obvious. Aren't there enough commercials?

It good in S.H.I.E.L.D. anyway product placement is as important as having commercial.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans