WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It good in S.H.I.E.L.D. anyway product placement is as important as having commercial.

Are there people who think: "These awesome fictional people who are paid to use this device are using it, so I want to use it too?"

...I mean, really?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Are there people who think: "These awesome fictional people who are paid to use this device are using it, so I want to use it too?"

...I mean, really?

Of course there is and remember these shows gets millions of views.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Of course there is and remember these shows gets millions of views.

Yeah, and the next step is that they do product placement in news.

"And in other news, Microsoft is the greatest company ever. Sponsored by Microsoft."

I don't want to see commercials in a TV show, there are commercial blocks for a reason. I feel ripped off when I get torn out of my suspension of disbelieve because one of the characters shovels a Surface in my face. The worst kind of product placement (except of The Island witch was more or less a MSN commercial) was in Bones when they were driving in a car and discussion how great some specific functions of it are. Of course, Bones has been terrible for the last few seasons, but still, this makes it even worse.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

...I mean, really?

Okay... THAT made me laugh!!

Yeah, I hate product placements, but have just grown to accept them. It is the new wave, and yes- they apparently work. I am lost on why, but they do. Just the visual of the product being on the shows must keep the product in peoples heads.

I watch a show here in the states called "The Glades" on A&E network, love it. But for the past two seasons, they have pumped KIA vehicles at least once an episode. I mean, not even casually.

"I can't beleive we got all thes boxes in the back of this KIA!! This vehicle is amazing!!"

"Hold on, I will will just punch the direction into my built in GPS in my KIA!!"

"WOW. I love it when you give me a lift to the station!! Your KIA is so comfortable!!"

So far, I have yet to buy a KIA, but I sure as snot know what it is.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon folks...here working on a longer personal Asus T100 review to add into the newly opened sub forum (thanks again Muessig). Will post it soon...i may add pictures taken from either my 8X or my soon to be acquired Lumia 925 (assuming the seller doesn't flake out on me tomorrow) when I get home tomorrow.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm presuming your using Norton or McAfee?

that is why I use the built in AV on windows 8.1 its good/light and doesn't slow down my computer but also it doesn't hurt to have a core 2 quad q8200s, 8gb of DDR @ 40MHZ and 128gb Plextor SSD and 1 TB Seagate hybrid hardrive :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know whats worse .....watching my older cousin follow a chick like a puppy waiting for food or watching her let him do that ( but they both like each other) :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99