WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

quoted by grown ups 2
adam sandler: you are going to follow my 3 step program
number 1 make the girl smile
number 2 tell she has a nice smile
and number 3 tell her to go out with you that night
son: why that night ?
adam sandler :because it will give her less time to think how ugly you are

classic :cool:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well since phones were being discussed and Whatsapp I should put my Saturday experience in. I went into London for about 9 hours. My phone barely made it and I rarely used it and it was 100% when I left. I've come to the conclusion that Whatsapp is a battery drain that I didn't know about. I usually shut down all my background tasks and have everything else turned off. Truth though, the L920 has a horrible battery life for such a big phone. That's one of my biggest disappointments with WP8.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

This afternoon I spent some time reordering the tiles on my phones. Just at this moment I found a arrangement I really like.

...and then I realized that the only difference to before is that the Spotify tile is now small and instead the WhatsApp tile has the place of Spotify. Genious.

Ah yes..... The true and tested hobby of moving around tiles... All it takes is saying "Hey, I think I want this one tile a little higher on the screen, think I will put it here.."

And 2 hours later, you realize it is 2 hours later and you are STILL tinkering. :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well since phones were being discussed and Whatsapp I should put my Saturday experience in. I went into London for about 9 hours. My phone barely made it and I rarely used it and it was 100% when I left. I've come to the conclusion that Whatsapp is a battery drain that I didn't know about. I usually shut down all my background tasks and have everything else turned off. Truth though, the L920 has a horrible battery life for such a big phone. That's one of my biggest disappointments with WP8.
well isn't the network also a factor like I mean when you are in a weak singal area for example I have a 2500 mhA battery in my 810 and if im in a week 3g area my phone goes from 100 to 70 in 3hrs just in my pocket and its the case for all smartphones ......if only they created an efficient battery :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my phone is way to quiet.....I could text someone but I could be bothering them on this early afternoon Sunday OR they could be like me a d waiting for someone to text them ................ hmmmm what to do :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess everyone has a busy sunday today...that's good better to have a nice sunday than to have a sunday like mine and just to watch grown ups 2 and then to study French :asleep:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:cool:one of the reasons why I love IE ...not a memory hog

Attachments

• tabs in IE.PNG
    tabs in IE.PNG
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • memory used by IE.PNG
    memory used by IE.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 9

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...the dude selling me the 925 was a flake...and the other leads have people playing hardball...so I'm just gonna trade in my 810 for a AT&T cyan 920 instead...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a good start. But doesn't she have friends that COULD be your type? Gotta work the system there...
nope I know most of her chick friends and I haven't spent some time with them but still not my type :confused: don't get me wrong they are all pretty but they are to high school for me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...the dude selling me the 925 was a flake...and the other leads have people playing hardball...so I'm just gonna trade in my 810 for a AT&T cyan 920 instead...

people these days.....never keep their word *tsk tsk tsk* atleast now you wont have to worry about running out of space and be able to use wireless charging on the 920

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

nope I know most of her chick friends and I haven't spent some time with them but still not my type :confused: don't get me wrong they are all pretty but they are to high school for me

I can certainly understand that sentiment. That's why i went after sophomores and juniors once I got into college. Some freshmen females and guys too are still more like super high school seniors. Work the system though...you can find someone...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss