WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

people these days.....never keep their word *tsk tsk tsk* atleast now you wont have to worry about running out of space and be able to use wireless charging on the 920

I mean, honestly, if I was looking for a brand new primary phone, a mint condition 925 @$350 is a nice deal. I'm not trying to spend more than $300 for a used 925 because I'm working with a friend to get him a Dell Venue 8 Pro + a Lumia 920/Ativ S. If I cannot find a good 925 deal, I will sit pat with the 920.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can certainly understand that sentiment. That's why i went after sophomores and juniors once I got into college. Some freshmen females and guys too are still more like super high school seniors. Work the system though...you can find someone...
i can be flexable but when i sit down with them i listen to their convos and im over here thinking " the hell?! am i still in high school where im talking about partying every weekend"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I mean, honestly, if I was looking for a brand new primary phone, a mint condition 925 @$350 is a nice deal. I'm not trying to spend more than $300 for a used 925 because I'm working with a friend to get him a Dell Venue 8 Pro + a Lumia 920/Ativ S. If I cannot find a good 925 deal, I will sit pat with the 920.

same here i wouldn't pay over 300 for a used celly especially if im using that money to get goodies for that celly

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i can be flexable but when i sit down with them i listen to their convos and im over here thinking " the hell?! am i still in high school where im talking about partying every weekend"

truth be told, if you handle your business you can party your *** off in college and get good grades. You just have to put in the work to study FIRST. That's the trick some freshmen never get and are too busy partying until they drop out of college...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If it's an AT&T unlocked 1020, I would. Otherwise, I'm not trying to pay a ton for used carrier models.

the value would go down in my eyes if it was a carrier model because well it will work perfectly on that carrier and not to mention the hold carriers have on updates

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

truth be told, if you handle your business you can party your *** off in college and get good grades. You just have to put in the work to study FIRST. That's the trick some freshmen never get and are too busy partying until they drop out of college...
i agree with that but none like to study ..... i don't like to study on the weekends or any day i would rater be texting some peeps on my celly but then i would be behind :p or be looking for someone so i woudnt be missing my ex but the only thing i am doing is studying every day so wen finals week comes i can chill while i watch peeps killing them self :winktongue:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

the value would go down in my eyes if it was a carrier model because well it will work perfectly on that carrier and not to mention the hold carriers have on updates

that's how I look at it as well...but, if you cannot afford to pay 700 for an unlocked 1020 and can get the carrier model for $350-$390 used, it is still cheaper. I'm not trying to buy a 925 for $350 used I know of 2 reliable websites where if you find another 75-100 you can get the same model unlocked. So that's why when people are playing hardball for no reason, they get stuck with a phone that won't sell.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i agree with that but none like to study ..... i don't like to study on the weekends or any day i would rater be texting some peeps on my celly but then i would be behind :p or be looking for someone so i woudnt be missing my ex but the only thing i am doing is studying every day so wen finals week comes i can chill while i watch peeps killing them self :winktongue:

that's the key...putting in the work now so come finals you're on cruise control. I won't lie, I used to attend my fair share of fun social events, meeting people and having more than one girl I was getting to know too back in those days. But you best believe I had my favorite hideaway in the library or on campus grounds where I can put the headphones on so I could study...that's why I could chill in classes too...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well folks, I'm off to go fold clothes...today was laundry day...gonna find the charger for my 810 and box it up. Hard to believe it's already almost a year I had it...gonna miss it but will happily move it for a 920 at this point.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's how I look at it as well...but, if you cannot afford to pay 700 for an unlocked 1020 and can get the carrier model for $350-$390 used, it is still cheaper. I'm not trying to buy a 925 for $350 used I know of 2 reliable websites where if you find another 75-100 you can get the same model unlocked. So that's why when people are playing hardball for no reason, they get stuck with a phone that won't sell.
i would think when selling a phone they would price it so it could be sold and not try to see if someone will buy it knowing full well that other sites have it better or better yet knowing another selling has it better

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well folks, I'm off to go fold clothes...today was laundry day...gonna find the charger for my 810 and box it up. Hard to believe it's already almost a year I had it...gonna miss it but will happily move it for a 920 at this point.
you made it sound like if your 810 was your girl friend :wink:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

you made it sound like if your 810 was your girl friend :wink:

not quite. I actually keep my devices for a year these days. The 810 was a nice daily driver for me, but I decided I needed to go premium. The 8X offers a better audio experience and is more pocketable, and the 920/925 offers a great spare. I feel a bit more nostalgic over my G. Nexus than my 810, only because when I first got it, I took my GF to Hoboken for her birthday weekend and in those sunny conditions, my G. Nexus took better pictures than her Droid Bionic...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro