WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

not quite. I actually keep my devices for a year these days. The 810 was a nice daily driver for me, but I decided I needed to go premium. The 8X offers a better audio experience and is more pocketable, and the 920/925 offers a great spare. I feel a bit more nostalgic over my G. Nexus than my 810, only because when I first got it, I took my GF to Hoboken for her birthday weekend and in those sunny conditions, my G. Nexus took better pictures than her Droid Bionic...
I get why you would like the 8x .... I really like it BUT if only htc gave a damn about the 8x it would be a strong competitor against Nokia

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now what to look on youtube ....... well I think It will something nokia/msft/or computer related as always

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning, I feel like I have slept well for the first time in weeks.

I still have random SIM errors, if I want to send my phone in, I guess I have to do it now, even if I am sure they won't do anything.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, today went quite quickly for me, which personally i don't know how to react.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning, I feel like I have slept well for the first time in weeks.

I still have random SIM errors, if I want to send my phone in, I guess I have to do it now, even if I am sure they won't do anything.
i feel bad for you 8x :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ok, runtastic or micoach? Which one do you have and why?

Runtastic. Only because I wanted to know what distances I run and back then it was by far the best app which could do that.

Nowadays I rarely use it. I run always the same distance, therefore I don't need it.

well good night everyone time to go to sleep ......
asleep.png

You stayed up late! Sleep well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning fellow thespians (we are all actors on a stage are we not, too early for philosophy?).

Ever have one of those mornings which is actually going really well. You got up a touch early, you're running early, everything is in a good flow. Things have gone really well, then you get to where you're going and realise you forgot something... in my case it's my belt. Good thing my pants (trousers) stay up with out it!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning fellow thespians (we are all actors on a stage are we not, too early for philosophy?).

Ever have one of those mornings which is actually going really well. You got up a touch early, you're running early, everything is in a good flow. Thingshave gone really well, then you get to where you're going and realise you forgot something... in my case it's my belt. Good thing my pants (trousers) stay up with out it!

You made me laugh in the morning, that is something rare!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You made me laugh in the morning, that is something rare!

Glad I could brighten your day. :) Don't sweat the small stuff. Could have been worse, I could have forgotten something else. Sadly, it's not the first time I've done this. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's a sudden foul odor in my office area... I wasn't involved with said odor but I'm assuming one of my co-workers was....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb