WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did he own a Dell by any chance? :p

We're all on Dells here. I've been using Dells at work for a very long time now. It's pretty much all you find in large corporations.

As for the stench, it appears to be come and go... if you get my meaning. I wish whomever it is doing it will go see to the situation....

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

We're all on Dells here. I've been using Dells at work for a very long time now. It's pretty much all you find in large corporations.

As for the stench, it appears to be come and go... if you get my meaning. I wish whomever it is doing it will go see to the situation....

I still am slightly confused at what's going on, but I can only assume its something "personal" :p

My brother has a Dell, and its 'okay'.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I still am slightly confused at what's going on, but I can only assume its something "personal" :p

My brother has a Dell, and its 'okay'.

Well I never mentioned Dell to begin with... I was trying to be polite and slightly evasive. I appeared to have either not stated things correctly or you're missing my point. So I'll be blunt. Someone farted in the general area and it bloody well stinks! Not only that but it appears to be a 'repeating' phenomenon. Hopefully that's clearer. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well I never mentioned Dell to begin with... I was trying to be polite and slightly evasive. I appeared to have either not stated things correctly or you're missing my point. So I'll be blunt. Someone farted in the general area and it bloody well stinks! Not only that but it appears to be a 'repeating' phenomenon. Hopefully that's clearer. :p

Poor guy. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Poor guy. :p

I don't feel sorry for them... whoever they were. I feel sorry for the rest of us. However, it would appear the stench has abated.

We can now return you to our normal program. Whatever that is.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning All.

Hope everybody had a good weekend. Cant believe its less than two weeks to Xbox One launch and Just over 6 weeks to Christmas - Where has his year gone??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Weekend was good. We went into London to the British museum and saw the two new exhibitions there. Don't I feel cultural. :p

We then went to dinner, a touch of shopping and just missed the lights being turned on at Regent Street. Yesterday, I just hung up pictures and did the usual weekend cleaning/grocery shopping.

This year has been ridiculously fast! I'll soon be flying to Toronto. I need to sort out if we're going to go anywhere else though. My wife wants to visit somewhere else but if we go to the US we need to get a visa. :/

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Weekend was good. We went into London to the British museum and saw the two new exhibitions there. Don't I feel cultural. :p

We then went to dinner, a touch of shopping and just missed the lights being turned on at Regent Street. Yesterday, I just hung up pictures and did the usual weekend cleaning/grocery shopping.

This year has been ridiculously fast! I'll soon be flying to Toronto. I need to sort out if we're going to go anywhere else though. My wife wants to visit somewhere else but if we go to the US we need to get a visa. :/

Don't think I have ever actually been to the British museum - that's the one off Holborn? - Glad the lights are on now looking forward to taking my girl to hamleys and let her see the lights before xmas.

Ahh yeah I remember xmas with your family.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't think I have ever actually been to the British museum - that's the one off Holborn?

I'm sort of stunned that you haven't but then I shouldn't be surprised. Museums are not everyone's cup of tea. Yes, I believe Holborn is the area it's in. It's a great museum. The building alone is stunning.

Glad the lights are on now looking forward to taking my girl to hamleys and let her see the lights before xmas.

Ahh yeah I remember xmas with your family.

I think the Hamleys display is now there and all the shops were pretty decorated on Oxford. I didn't go down Regent Street. The lights along Oxford weren't on yet.

Yeah I'm looking forward to xmas... o_O

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning All.

Hope everybody had a good weekend. Cant believe its less than two weeks to Xbox One launch and Just over 6 weeks to Christmas - Where has his year gone??

Time flies...

My weekend was a little hangovery, but else okay.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm sort of stunned that you haven't but then I shouldn't be surprised. Museums are not everyone's cup of tea. Yes, I believe Holborn is the area it's in. It's a great museum. The building alone is stunning.

I think the Hamleys display is now there and all the shops were pretty decorated on Oxford. I didn't go down Regent Street. The lights along Oxford weren't on yet.

Yeah I'm looking forward to xmas... o_O

I quite like museums just don't think I have ever been to the British museum - may well take my little girl there when shes a little older and can appreciate it a bit more.

Got taken to most of the major museums as a child and its good to be taking my little one to them now although she usually only wants to go to the natural history museum to see the dinosaurs.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Time flies...

My weekend was a little hangovery, but else okay.

I cant remember the last time I had a hangover... Maybe I will get a chance to encounter one in the run up to xmas with the many drinking session that will be on offer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I quite like museums just don't think I have ever been to the British museum - may well take my little girl there when shes a little older and can appreciate it a bit more.

Got taken to most of the major museums as a child and its good to be taking my little one to them now although she usually only wants to go to the natural history museum to see the dinosaurs.

Take her to the museum. She'll be fascinated by the Egypt display and possibly more, there's lots of interesting displays. Depends how curious she is and what you're able to explain to her. :)

I won't recommend the Japanese Shunga Exhibition that's currently on. It's definitely an adult exhibition, even if they want to call it art. The El Doro one was interesting though. Lots of gold.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I cant remember the last time I had a hangover... Maybe I will get a chance to encounter one in the run up to xmas with the many drinking session that will be on offer.

I didn't have one for years. Then I moved to Basel. I have studied here for years, but because I was communing to another town I usually left early to catch the last train. Now I can stay longer and in addition some of my more recent friends tend to drink more than I was used to. I never drink excessively though and with a lot of fluids and piece my hangovers are quite enjoyable just lying on the sofa and watching a movie in a half-doze.

That reminds me, I watched The Wolverine yesterday. The action scene at the funeral was just epic, I wasn't engaged that much in an action scene for quite a while. All the other action scenes were pretty dull in comparison. It was an okay movie, but nothing special.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I was 24 the last time I had one. I'm not much of a drinker anyway though I've been drinking slightly more than I used to. Like a glass of wine once a week or half a bottle of cider.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think I was 24 the last time I had one. I'm not much of a drinker anyway though I've been drinking slightly more than I used to. Like a glass of wine once a week or half a bottle of cider.

Me neither, I only ever drink Jack Daniels and I very rarely drink - Had some works drinks a few months ago but before that the last time I had a drink was New Years Eve. I tend to be the designated driver so that tends to limit my alcohol consumption.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I didn't have one for years. Then I moved to Basel. I have studied here for years, but because I was communing to another town I usually left early to catch the last train. Now I can stay longer and in addition some of my more recent friends tend to drink more than I was used to. I never drink excessively though and with a lot of fluids and piece my hangovers are quite enjoyable just lying on the sofa and watching a movie in a half-doze.

That reminds me, I watched The Wolverine yesterday. The action scene at the funeral was just epic, I wasn't engaged that much in an action scene for quite a while. All the other action scenes were pretty dull in comparison. It was an okay movie, but nothing special.

I missed Wolverine at the cinema but its due out on xbox so might catch it then - had quite a film orientated weekend. Went and saw Thor 2 which I thought was OK - then had a late night movie session watching all the films that I wanted to see but didn't really interest my girlfriend - and seeing as she was out watched After Earth and Faster. Both were a bit "meh" to be honest. Watched This is the end last night which was mildly amusing - interesting seeing actors just play themselves rather than a character. Really want to watch Pacific Rim when its up for rent on xbox.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Me neither, I only ever drink Jack Daniels and I very rarely drink - Had some works drinks a few months ago but before that the last time I had a drink was New Years Eve. I tend to be the designated driver so that tends to limit my alcohol consumption.

I used to be able to say that. LOL! Now we get together with friends and they usually have a bottle of something so we end up having a glass or two, nothing over the top though. We used to be those type of people where we'd get a bottle of wine from someone and it would still be sitting there a year later. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I used to be able to say that. LOL! Now we get together with friends and they usually have a bottle of something so we end up having a glass or two, nothing over the top though. We used to be those type of people where we'd get a bottle of wine from someone and it would still be sitting there a year later. :p

I only ever use wine for cooking so any bottles we get given get used eventually - Whats odd is that everyone knows I only drink Jack Daniels but I have somehow got a cupboard full of various beers when people bring cases or packs over for BBQ's and just leave them there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb