WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A colleague of mine won tickets for a The Naked and Famous concert, and as I seem to be an enjoyable person, she took me with her.

I liked it, it was fun. Nice atmosphere and they played all their popular songs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A colleague of mine won tickets for a The Naked and Famous concert, and as I seem to be an enjoyable person, she took me with her.

I liked it, it was fun. Nice atmosphere and they played all their popular songs.
hehee snowflake went on a date to a naked place * snickers* :grin:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So folks, imagine my suprise when the store clerk I went to to trade in my 810 to get that cyan 920 claimed that my phone was water damaged because a corner of the water damage sticker appeared pink-ish? Especially since they phone has been nowhere near any water to this point in the year since I've had it?
Can you imagine my surprise at t-mobile denying my request to unlock my now fully paid for 810 as well?

Needless to say I was livid. So I'm not getting the 920 at that store. I plan to call back t-mobile in the morning since they're closed for veterans day (that's a surprise) and rip someone a new *** if they cannot unlock my 810...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So now I'm never buying another carrier branded phone. Ever. Unless I have to use Verizon. Otherwise, never. Ever.

So I need folks help. I have a website I use that can get me a 920 unlocked (int'l model) for $285 and a 925 for $369. Shipping is the same: $30. Which model should I get?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So folks, imagine my suprise when the store clerk I went to to trade in my 810 to get that cyan 920 claimed that my phone was water damaged because a corner of the water damage sticker appeared pink-ish? Especially since they phone has been nowhere near any water to this point in the year since I've had it?
Can you imagine my surprise at t-mobile denying my request to unlock my now fully paid for 810 as well?

Needless to say I was livid. So I'm not getting the 920 at that store. I plan to call back t-mobile in the morning since they're closed for veterans day (that's a surprise) and rip someone a new *** if they cannot unlock my 810...

SAY WAHT!!!!!..... that's jacked ...... I would of told that one guy with the 920 to get his eyes checked because hes blind or something and then also with T-Mobile......wtf I don't know if they changed their policies or something about EOL phones but I thought they had to honor that if you paid it in full

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So now I'm never buying another carrier branded phone. Ever. Unless I have to use Verizon. Otherwise, never. Ever.

So I need folks help. I have a website I use that can get me a 920 unlocked (int'l model) for $285 and a 925 for $369. Shipping is the same: $30. Which model should I get?

920 because I don't see the 920 going anywhere and that 32 gb storage is where its at and plus it has wireless charging so you can use it with out buying an accessory and with almost 80$ extra you can take your GF to lunch or diner or spend it on your self for the hell of it :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so as I was working out ( going to make my 6 pack more defined ) this song played and it was awesome and I can think many ways that this song could be used 1) work out 2) sparing 3) playing soccer by passing the ball while juggling it in the air 4) or doing a project while messing around so I want to share this to you all and I know its Japanese but it just fit the mood while I was working out maybe you guys and laura will like it :smile:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
SAY WAHT!!!!!..... that's jacked ...... I would of told that one guy with the 920 to get his eyes checked because hes blind or something and then also with T-Mobile......wtf I don't know if they changed their policies or something about EOL phones but I thought they had to honor that if you paid it in full

it was a girl at the counter. This is a used electronics store I've dealt with for many years and have gotten some good deals at times. I mean they made me waste an hour waiting around in the city (I got 2 very pairs of work shoes for $30 at Payless while I waited for them to "test" the 810). The guy who first looked at it could have mentioned that water sticker crap and I would have taken the 810 and left. Anyhow, they're gunshy because in the past some people have sold them stolen electronics before so while I get where they're coming from, they missed out on a sale today.

T-mo was giving me some bull**** excuse in the automated email they sent today about the unlock request. Called to address it bur they were closed for veteran's day. Will call tomorrow and rip someone a new *** tomorrow if they give me crap.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it was a girl at the counter. This is a used electronics store I've dealt with for many years and have gotten some good deals at times. I mean they made me waste an hour waiting around in the city (I got 2 very pairs of work shoes for $30 at Payless while I waited for them to "test" the 810). The guy who first looked at it could have mentioned that water sticker crap and I would have taken the 810 and left. Anyhow, they're gunshy because in the past some people have sold them stolen electronics before so while I get where they're coming from, they missed out on a sale today.
but I mean if they have made sales with you .....why would they doubt what you said ...... still not cool of them:eck:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Our boss Dave Blake had a 920 and is using a 925 now. Shoot him a pm and ask his opinion. I'm sure he would be glad to help and could give you a first hand opinion.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

but I mean if they have made sales with you .....why would they doubt what you said ...... still not cool of them:eck:

its not cool of them and that's why I stopped using them, quite honestly. But it is what it is...i may get a psp vita or an iPod touch in there with the store credit I have. I just may sell my 810 to my friend instead, once t-mobile unlocks it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Our boss Dave Blake had a 920 and is using a 925 now. Shoot him a pm and ask his opinion. I'm sure he would be glad to help and could give you a first hand opinion.

Will do. what's your 920 experience like? Do you feel like the screen isn't as sharp as the 8X? The weight of the 920 doesn't bother me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its not cool of them and that's why I stopped using them, quite honestly. But it is what it is...i may get a psp vita or an iPod touch in there with the store credit I have. I just may sell my 810 to my friend instead, once t-mobile unlocks it.
and in the end those 2 peeps that could of made a sale didn't so no 925 or 920 for you in the mean time

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
and in the end those 2 peeps that could of made a sale didn't so no 925 or 920 for you in the mean time

while that's true, I'm not scrambling for either one...but I plan to make a decision soon enough. I want to have one before the thanksgiving party at my sister's at the end of the month.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

while that's true, I'm not scrambling for either one...but I plan to make a decision soon enough. I want to have one before the thanksgiving party at my sister's at the end of the month.
isn't that 2 weeks from now o.o well yeah you have until then.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs