WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice choice. They didn't translate the sections sung by Mavado clearly (I'm Jamaican so it was easy for me to listen along and know what he was saying), but all in all, a nice song.

o.o I didn't know this song had Jamaican in it I just thought you would be into it because of the past convos you all adults have here :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

o.o I didn't know this song had Jamaican in it I just thought you would be into it because of the past convos you all adults have here :cool:

Mavado is Jamaican. The words in the song are very potent, so it was a nice choice on your part. Talking about struggles, very important and deep struggles.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Mavado is Jamaican. The words in the song are very potent, so it was a nice choice on your part. Talking about struggles, very important and deep struggles.

all I did understand was struggles and the lyrics to back it up but since im not really struggling ...YET it wont hit me as much as it would other people

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, crappy weather still looms, i really wish there would be some sort of sunlight tomorrow. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Because of the concert yesterday, I don't have any food left, I almost have no clean cloths left, my kitchen is still dirty and I have slept much less than would be desirable.

Still, it was definitely worth it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Will do. what's your 920 experience like? Do you feel like the screen isn't as sharp as the 8X? The weight of the 920 doesn't bother me.

The biggest differences between a 920 and a 925 is weight, memory. LCD or Amoled, dual zeon flash and wireless charging. Other than that they're pretty much the same device.

Nokia Lumia 925 - Full phone specifications

Nokia Lumia 920 - Full phone specifications

If you want built in wireless charging (which is great) than I'd go with the 920. You've mentioned that weight isn't an issue. So it's really about the rest. The pictures with the 920 are fantastic so I don't see a reason not to get it. Also if it's a later build it probably won't have any of the early quirks.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Wow. That's quite a bit. Obviously won't last. There just to make a mess of things.

Yes, it is enough to make the roads a mess. Many drivers around here seem to forget how to drive in snow, even if they've lived here their entire lives.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, it is enough to make the roads a mess. Many drivers around here seem to forget how to drive in snow, even if they've lived here their entire lives.

It was the same in Toronto. Every year the first snow fall would cause numerous accidents. Even if it was only a 2-5cm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786