WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well sorted out my account with shopto.net where I couldn't access it, turns out there was another created which when happens get automatically closed so they got rid off the copy and it works fine.

My pre-payment still good and I hope I get the PS4 when released oh please!

I had to order a week after the deadline for getting the console on release day which was the 6th of June and I order on the 15th after watching the Presentation at E3.

I heard the PS4 presentation was a fail, I heard that one of the games (Possibly Assassins Creed 4) lagged and caused the whole console to almost crash. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I guess I'll have to just keep getting up, and pushing myself to get to school till the weekend. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I heard the PS4 presentation was a fail, I heard that one of the games (Possibly Assassins Creed 4) lagged and caused the whole console to almost crash. :p

No it was very good and I don't think assassin creed 4 was shown in E3 for SONY presentation.

What you talking about Jalk? :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

No it was very good and I don't think assassin creed 4 was shown in E3 for SONY presentation.

What you talking about Jalk? :p
There was a game I heard about that caused the console to lag and freeze up at one point. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think that was COD Ghost which was having frame rate issues at 60 fps at 1080p, I think both will also have similar issues with third party developers.

At the beginning of course should be fix after a while and devs get the hand of both consoles.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing you have a PS3? A good reason for my choice to avoid next gen is because I only got my Xbox 360 two years ago.

Yeah I also had a PS2 and PS1 so continuing my PlayStation adventure!

Also my PS3 starting to die on me so I thought might as well skip to 4th generation than replace it with another PS3, very good timing I must say. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I also had a PS2 and PS1 so continuing my PlayStation adventure!

Also my PS3 starting to die on me so I thought might as well skip to 4th generation than replace it with another PS3, very good timing I must say. :p

Yeah, that's very good timing, almost as if your PS3 died for your upcoming PS4. :p

I had a PS1 as my first gaming console, and then I got a PS2 when the Xbox 360's and PS3's were newly on sale here. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, that's very good timing, almost as if your PS3 died for your upcoming PS4. :p

I had a PS1 as my first gaming console, and then I got a PS2 when the Xbox 360's and PS3's were newly on sale here. :)

PS3 heard me then decided it was better this way. :p

I still play on my PS2 with games like Crash Bandicoot and others still good specially looking at the memory card at 16MB those were good times instead of these beast of A game files going over 40GB! :p

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've been very pleased with my 920. It's been working great and does everything I need to do. Granted I'm probably not a "power" user like many people here. Just texting, calls, mail and some surfing. I don't play many games and they have apps for the few things I use apps for. I can't comment on the 8X. I didn't like the form of the phone so I didn't check one out and haven't seen one. The people I know with WPs have either a 920 or 928.

Thanks a ton. Ordered a white 920. Hopeful to get it by the end of the week.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Bioshock 3 addon is downloading. Back to Rapture, this will be fun. It was so much cooler than the flying city.

Have a good night everybody, time to catch some sleep.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The Bioshock 3 addon is downloading. Back to Rapture, this will be fun. It was so much cooler than the flying city.

Have a good night everybody, time to catch some sleep.

Goodnight and I read that it is a good add on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750