WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

[RANT] I've come to the conclusion there are a lot of confused WP users out there. They simply don't get or understand the platform at all. Even though there's a whole website dedicated to the damn OS they simply have no clue how to use it properly. They all seem to want the same damn thing that already exists. [/RANT]

Sigh...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

[RANT] I've come to the conclusion there are a lot of confused WP users out there. They simply don't get or understand the platform at all. Even though there's a whole website dedicated to the damn OS they simply have no clue how to use it properly. They all seem to want the same damn thing that already exists. [/RANT]

Sigh...

I want a puppy, a pony and some ice cream cake :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Some rush hour blues today...so I missed my express bus and ended up on a local with one of the more cautious (and slower) bus drivers on my route...its a 30 kin bus ride to the train I need to get into NYC and this guy took the FULL 30 mins...almost missed my connecting train....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Some rush hour blues today...so I missed my express bus and ended up on a local with one of the more cautious (and slower) bus drivers on my route...its a 30 kin bus ride to the train I need to get into NYC and this guy took the FULL 30 mins...almost missed my connecting train....

That sucks. I can't fathom the NYC commute. I'm not in the London commute thankfully and I've done the Toronto commute too many times. The NYC one must be a nightmare.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm SO happy right now! I was originally going to the midnight launch for the Xbox one, and ordered the amazon just in case I never get it until January, but I just found out that they changed the delivery date for me and it will arrive release date! :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward to people canceling there PS4 order on shopto so that mine has a better chance coming on the release day! :evil:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sucks. I can't fathom the NYC commute. I'm not in the London commute thankfully and I've done the Toronto commute too many times. The NYC one must be a nightmare.

it can be a bit of a nightmare during rush hour, especially when you're crossing multiple systems like me. Some days when NJ Transit and NYC subway are running a little slow you feel like you want to go all Method Man + Redman and "Smash sumthin', crash sumthin' (that one's for sahib)"...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon