WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This forum isn't good for me. I was busy all day and being introduced in a method I don't know, so I only had a few minutes to read emails. Two of them were from a friend. Now I'm finishing everything up, saw this email again and had the reflex just to like it, as I didn't want to answer right now.

I can only imagine what Facebook is doing to people. Also, if you wondering why I write something here and don't answer the mails, I usually take some time to write emails, while I write here just what's coming out ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Facebook is just not the same anymore. Maybe it is just me...i took 18 months to join it and I barely go on to post or even see what's happening. Plus, they were always making changes that no one asks for...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This forum isn't good for me. I was busy all day and being introduced in a method I don't know, so I only had a few minutes to read emails. Two of them were from a friend. Now I'm finishing everything up, saw this email again and had the reflex just to like it, as I didn't want to answer right now.

I can only imagine what Facebook is doing to people. Also, if you wondering why I write something here and don't answer the mails, I usually take some time to write emails, while I write here just what's coming out ;-)
i wonder what would happen if Facebook never existed and only MySpace ruled o.o ?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
K, answered my own question fairly easily regarding how micro SD storage works, but looking at storage checker, even if I put all pics/vids/music in an SD card, I'm still sitting at 15.4gb, so IDK that a 16GB phone would work for me...

Apps: 9.4
Maps: 0.143
Temp: 0.498
Office: 0.01
Email: 0.5
Ringtones: 0.002
System: 1.6
Other: 3.3

Total: 15.453

So what the heck is the 3.3GB for "Other"???

Dam+n you ATT for making the US 1520 only have 16GB

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
That where the magic is! 8-D

Did you make a emoticon resembling an erected *****?

Do you have already GDR3 sinime? 3.3 GB seems a lot. It tended to fill up files from apps that were removed because of a bug and became incredibly big.

I'm glad you answered your own question, now I can post again. I was afraid the question would get lost else as I didn't know the answer.

Why does the forum change the word ***** into stars? That's just stupid. It's a absolutely normal word, nothing bad about it. Is it true, are Americans really that prudish? (Edit: That's a joke, a refrence to a clich? around here, when I read it again it seemed a little offensive, for that I am sorry.)

You can't even link the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*****

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Do you have already GDR3 sinime? 3.3 GB seems a lot. It tended to fill up files from apps that were removed because of a bug and became incredibly big.

I'm glad you answered your own question, now I can post again. I was afraid the question would get lost else as I didn't know the answer.

Why does the forum change the word ***** into stars? That's just stupid. It's a absolutely normal word, nothing bad about it. Is it true, are Americans really that prudish? (Edit: That's a joke, a refrence to a clich? around here, when I read it again it seemed a little offensive, for that I am sorry.)

Yeah the link says it been deleted :p

And it was suppose to be a smiley face :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

link is dead :p and it looks funny to see stars .... it beats having a censor bar thought :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Fall is officially here in NYC. It be cold outside right now, as I'm freezing my *** off at a bus stop, wishing to be home within the next half hour...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fall is officially here in NYC. It be cold outside right now, as I'm freezing my *** off at a bus stop, wishing to be home within the next half hour...

it wasn't in cali ...its still 77 degrees here and it 5:48 but the high was in the 80's :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is good to be home and inside. On cold days like this, I appreciate having a warm place even more because there are those our there without adequate heat, and worse, no warm place inside to stay...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss