WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

OHHHHHH uhhh well in urban dictionary it means a guys body part ,..... yes I did that because it would censor ****

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't really get the reason for censoring the most common words. I get it if they censor the f-word, only because there is some national trauma surrounding it in certain countries. However if I want to insult somebody, I can do it without using the word for the animal's male reproduction organ, the other name for a donkey, a female dog or a bird.

It's ridiculous. Also, when somebody sees the stars, this person is probably clever enough to know what is going on.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't really get the reason for censoring the most common words. I get it if they censor the f-word, only because there is some national trauma surrounding it in certain countries. However if I want to insult somebody, I can do it without using the word for the animal's male reproduction organ, the other name for a donkey, a female dog or a bird.

It's ridiculous. Also, when somebody sees the stars, this person is probably clever enough to know what is going on.
I remember when I posted the name of a popular sporting goods store on CrackBerry, which also happened to be former Vice President Cheney's nickname, and it got censored.

I was trying to tell someone where to buy desiccant to use for a waterlogged BlackBerry. Sporting goods stores that sell guns carry the desiccant, since it is used to prevent damage when storing guns in cases.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My birthday is near and I thought about buying myself a new gadget as a gift.

The first thing I could think of was an electrical toothbrush.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have a charity drive happening here in the UK for Children in Need - BBC - BBC Children in Need

We convinced one of our team to dress up for the day as the mascot to raise more money. As a suggestion from me, I told him to get an ID badge with from the company so he got one. :) I'll post a pic later as I need to wipe the name off. It's quite amusing.

Peer pressure is great sometimes. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

We have a charity drive happening here in the UK for Children in Need - BBC - BBC Children in Need

We convinced one of our team to dress up for the day as the mascot to raise more money. As a suggestion from me, I told him to get an ID badge with from the company so he got one. :) I'll post a pic later as I need to wipe the name off. It's quite amusing.

Peer pressure is great sometimes. :p

Still, good job doing a charity job. :)

I have to donate $2 AUD to my school as a result of being able to wear casual clothes instead of the school uniform. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

One of my band's singles just got 30 plays!

I know, nothing really major, but hey, it's an achievement by the band and my own standards. :)

Would anybody be kind enough to spread the word about the band? :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Are there any native Aztecs reading this thread? :p

I don't know, but I think they were the last ones to believe that something would happen. But there are enough other doomsday theories around. Since I'm alive the world should have ended multiple times.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't know, but I think they were the last ones to believe that something would happen. But there are enough other doomsday theories around. Since I'm alive the world should have ended multiple times.

My theory is the cake empire will take over the world and the remaining human left will be there slaves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte