WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My theory is the cake empire will take over the world and the remaining human left will be there slaves.

Then the world doesn't end. Also, I'll be the dictator of the cake empire. As soon as I have the power, I'll establish a personal cake pipeline. Everybody has to provide me with the best cake available, and there will be fine cake available, then I'll eat and eat and eat, and as soon as I have gained around 100 kg, I'll have plastic surgery to remove the fat. Then I'll relax somewhere in the mountain to recover, and start again.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Then the world doesn't end. Also, I'll be the dictator of the cake empire. As soon as I have the power, I'll establish a personal cake pipeline. Everybody has to provide me with the best cake available, and there will be fine cake available, then I'll eat and eat and eat, and as soon as I have gained around 100 kg, I'll have plastic surgery to remove the fat. Then I'll relax somewhere in the mountain to recover, and start again.

There cant be two cake empires!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just had a mandatory safety lecture for the entire building. Somebody of a glove company gave a presentation about laboratory use of gloves. It was so terrible, the first part was explaining why their company is great (we already have our supplies from them, so that wasn't really necessary), the second part was random facts, and the third part was safety instructions on a beginner level.

They wasted an hour of time of the entire department staff. I don't even want to think about what a waste of time that was.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just had a mandatory safety lecture for the entire building. Somebody of a glove company gave a presentation about laboratory use of gloves. It was so terrible, the first part was explaining why their company is great (we already have our supplies from them, so that wasn't really necessary), the second part was random facts, and the third part was safety instructions on a beginner level.

They wasted an hour of time of the entire department staff. I don't even want to think about what a waste of time that was.

Your more safer now then you was an hour ago. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Back on the grind of the rush hour commute...sigh...but in better news, looking forward to my dinner & movie date tomorrow after work...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Your more safer now then you was an hour ago. :p

Technically hes not - research suggests that people are more prone to accidents when bored due to a lack of concentration.

Safety lectures are actually unsafe and should be avoided at all costs.

Common sense will prevail and weed out those that have none with nasty accidents.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I work in an industry that basically demands that we have a safety talk before every meeting. I've worked in places were we had safety talks weekly.

I've been 'safety' trained three different times since I've been here. One lasting about 4 hours. Another about 3 hours and another was 2 hours. Safety is a big thing in industry. Mostly due to the legal ramifications behind it.

On top of all that I'm supposed to register a safety moment once a month. The uselessness of this is beyond compare.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Glove health and safety only thing I can think of is not to eat or swallow the gloves.

Actually, there are some very important issues when using gloves in a scientific environment. Certain gloves are permeable to certain toxins or other harmful chemicals, while they are perfectly suitable to work with viruses for example. Different working conditions demand different gloves.

They didn't lose a single word about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb