WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually, there are some very important issues when using gloves in a scientific environment. Certain gloves are permeable to certain toxins or other harmful chemicals, while they are perfectly suitable to work with viruses for example. Different working conditions demand different gloves.

They didn't lose a single word about that.

They just want to sell the gloves and show off the colours they come in, I would like a hot pink.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It doesn't matter which of you controls the cake empire because I control the flour empire. You want flour to make cakes, you come see me. Get some cheap flour from someone else, your cakes end up smashed on the floor. Try it again your bakers get the arms broken. You get the picture.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I see Nokia released Here Maps on the 2520. I wish I could get some of those Nokia apps I use like Here Transit and Maps on my T100, but they'd have to make a full Windows 8.1 device first...

Personally, I'd pay for both apps on 8.1, but maybe I'm in a minority there...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Monday after Thanksgiving. It's also called Mega Monday in the UK.

Interesting. I'll have to see if there are any deals to be had. Not much is being said about that here. We don't have Thanksgiving so I guess reference is difficult.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. I'll have to see if there are any deals to be had. Not much is being said about that here. We don't have Thanksgiving so I guess reference is difficult.

Got this from Wikipedia, so take it for what it's worth.

Cyber Monday is also used as a marketing term in the United Kingdom however the U.K. is more commonly using the term "Mega Monday", instead, Germany, Portugal and France.

• According to the Guardian, UK online retailers are now referring to "Cyber Monday" as the busiest internet shopping day of the year that commonly falls on the same day as the US Cyber Monday.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Got this from Wikipedia, so take it for what it's worth.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for deals. See if anything comes along that interests me. At this stage I haven't got any desire for anything. If a good deal comes along for a Surface 2 or Pro I may consider it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll have to keep my eyes open for deals. See if anything comes along that interests me. At this stage I haven't got any desire for anything. If a good deal comes along for a Surface 2 or Pro I may consider it.

insert my shameless plug - "if you see the Asus T100 on a deal its a better buy than both those options if you're balling on a budget..."

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

With the Best Buy Black Friday sale price on the Surface RT, I'm seriously thinking about grabbing another one. Though part of me would rather get the Surface 2. But I have a better chance of floating the cheaper price past the financial officer (wife).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm talking about for my tablet...i think that the quicker they unify WP8 with Windows 8 on the Metro UI level, the better...

Didn't realise you wanted it for W8. I'm curious to know if the Nokia apps will transfer over or not. Probably will cost money. I'm pretty confident that using the L920 is good enough. Once Nokia beamer comes along, if you need a larger screen you can just beam it over. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With the Best Buy Black Friday sale price on the Surface RT, I'm seriously thinking about grabbing another one. Though part of me would rather get the Surface 2. But I have a better chance of floating the cheaper price past the financial officer (wife).

I thought about the RT, since it's pretty cheap here now, but I just feel getting the 2 made more sense. I'll have to try to convince my wife more. :p That's the only thing holding me back. She said she wanted the Pro but I don't see a reason and it's heavier. She did want it for a very cheap price I might add. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire