WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you make a emoticon resembling an erected *****?

Do you have already GDR3 sinime? 3.3 GB seems a lot. It tended to fill up files from apps that were removed because of a bug and became incredibly big.

I'm glad you answered your own question, now I can post again. I was afraid the question would get lost else as I didn't know the answer.

Why does the forum change the word ***** into stars? That's just stupid. It's a absolutely normal word, nothing bad about it. Is it true, are Americans really that prudish? (Edit: That's a joke, a refrence to a clich? around here, when I read it again it seemed a little offensive, for that I am sorry.)

You can't even link the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*****

I have the developer preview of GDR3.

IDK what to do... My wife is hammering me to switch us back to ATT for the 1520... I kind of want to wait for the 929... both have their strengths and weeknesses... but which ever route we take, both of us will be getting the same phone cause of family plan pricing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

IDK what to do... My wife is hammering me to switch us back to ATT for the 1520... I kind of want to wait for the 929... both have their strengths and weeknesses... but which ever route we take, both of us will be getting the same phone cause of family plan pricing.

looks like your wife is one of the good ones that wants the latest windows phones ! good stuff

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

looks like your wife is one of the good ones that wants the latest windows phones ! good stuff

Yeah, my father is the only one still interested in Windows Phone, his iPhone 4 is more laggy than some budget android devices and his screen has some kind of yellowish mark on the far right side of the display. :\

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, my father is the only one still interested in Windows Phone, his iPhone 4 is more laggy than some budget android devices and his screen has some kind of yellowish mark on the far right side of the display. :\

my father and mother want a windows phone too after knowing I get free navigation by nokia !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

if you don't like the phones super big, the 929 may be a better get...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

But it is stuck at 32GB :(

Heck, the 1520 is stuck at 16GB for apps :( (thanks a lot ATT)

At least with the 1520 you can throw in an SD card

And they take away wireless charging, and charge the same. If you want 32GB, you have to wait and pay more. Damn AT&T...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

But it is stuck at 32GB :(

Heck, the 1520 is stuck at 16GB for apps :( (thanks a lot ATT)

At least with the 1520 you can throw in an SD card

So is the 920, 1020. I dunno man, some comprises were made...we are talking about carrier variants though..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like how the European way of buying phones work. I should go to bed...

In Jamaica they use both the Euro and US ways of buying phones. I'm used to the Euro way and prefer that. I'm late for class, so see you guys later...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to go home by Riding the bus and listening to jazz music while thinking about my ex :/ ..... Hmm might take a nap .... Yeah a nap ...see you all back at 8 !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720