WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

and it crashed......... ok you wana play it like that huh...BAM ads blocked from youtube .... how do you like them apples now google ...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

whoa all this fighting google got me all tired...... I will continue my crusade against google tomorrow ..... good night all :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

dang it its doing it again......... hmmmm it was working good yesterday and the day before that but why now .....EBIL GOOGLE.... wtf ... ok fine you wana play like that google .....im blocking your ads now ......!

Google most likely realised your using a Windows Phone. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

After doing a tonne of research I decided to go for a new CPU, Motherboard, RAM, CPU Cooler and case fan. Best prices on the market. I just need it to get here now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I use Google every day and I still think it's great.

I just came into my lab, started the computer, started all my programs, went to the files I need and realized: I am still faster doing stuff with Windows 7 than with Windows 8. The old start menu is just much more efficient.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

After doing a tonne of research I decided to go for a new CPU, Motherboard, RAM, CPU Cooler and case fan. Best prices on the market. I just need it to get here now.

Are you going to keep you GPU for a while longer? You have a GTX460 right? I'm in the same boat as you, looking at a platform upgrade, but time and money is delaying it :p GPU and SSD seems like a quick fix for me now, but I just don't know.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Liquid cooling system haven't heard any issues with them...

I think I will get one next year.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they are a lot simper to own and operate now - nearly all of them come with video tutorials showing you exactly what to do.

Yeah I was thinking that look easy to set up and just clean out the water every 6 months.

Definitely getting one when I start building my PC next year in summer.

I will look at some result.

Have you got one, how is it and is it quiet?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Gummib?renbande - Intro [Deutsch] - YouTube

I have this song stuck in my head, and I have no idea why. I haven't watched this TV show for decades, and only watched it once or twice anyway.

Sometimes my brain does strange things. Actually it often does.

I would play the song but I'm in a doctor's waiting room. It probably wouldn't be appreciated. Especially if it stuck in everyone's head. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I was thinking that look easy to set up and just clean out the water every 6 months.

Definitely getting one when I start building my PC next year in summer.

I will look at some result.

Have you got one, how is it and is it quiet?

I had a wicked one a few years ago now, the reservoir was part of the side window panel and had little plastic fish in it. Cost a fair bit at the time but the visual effect of a pc mounted fish tank was worth it - kept the machine pretty cool and was really quiet.

Didn't think it was worth it on my coffee table though I have a lot of airflow. Temps haven't got above 25deg yet even after marathon gaming sessions on Dota2 and the fans are sitting on 300rpm so its silent. Water cooling would have been overkill on a setup that's already overkill.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey martin, I heard RT has a notification centre, is that true? If so what does it look like?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The coating of my 8X came of on one corner. Took almost a year until this happened to me, different to many other people. My dear phone seems to fall apart. Is it HTC that builds a phone only to last a year?

Good thing it's been only 11 months, I hope I'll get warranty. However I'm not too hopeful.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey martin, I heard RT has a notification centre, is that true? If so what does it look like?

Where did you hear that? Notifications come in on RT same as they do one W8.1 and WP8 little tab at the top that can be hit or swiped away to dismiss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss