WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Where did you hear that? Notifications come in on RT same as they do one W8.1 and WP8 little tab at the top that can be hit or swiped away to dismiss.

It came up in another thread. The notification centre for WP came up and someone mentioned RT having one. I thought it was like W8.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The people at work today are infuriating me!

I feel like having weekend.

If I leave early enough, I can make it home, save my pictures, then go to the Orange shop to let my phone send in. I'm sure they will give me an HTC Mozart as a replacement (and they want 150 Swiss Francs deposit for a 3 years old phone...).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have great and helpful coworkers I'm looking forward to see every day.

I hope it stays that way, knocking on wood.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I feel like having weekend.

If I leave early enough, I can make it home, save my pictures, then go to the Orange shop to let my phone send in. I'm sure they will give me an HTC Mozart as a replacement (and they want 150 Swiss Francs deposit for a 3 years old phone...).

A Mozart as a replacement? I thought they'd at least give you a 8S...that bites (although I still love the Mozart). This os why I keep 2 phones...it may be excessive for some, but I've had too many cases of getting shafted by having only one when things go bad...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

No where on 666!!!!!!!!!

THE WORLD GOING TO END!!!!!!!

THE BEAST WILL COME WITH THE CAKE!!!!!!!

Chocolate cake!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A Mozart as a replacement? I thought they'd at least give you a 8S...that bites (although I still love the Mozart). This os why I keep 2 phones...it may be excessive for some, but I've had too many cases of getting shafted by having only one when things go bad...

Well, I wanted to send my 8X in when I had the SIM tray issue and they offered me the Mozart. I decided then to try the tape trick because it was just too annoying and it worked out fine. If I can make it in time, I'll go to another store today, maybe they have other phones.

I don't think the 8S was ever sold in Orange Switzerland stores. At the moment they don't have any HTC Windows Phone phones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I wanted to send my 8X in when I had the SIM tray issue and they offered me the Mozart. I decided then to try the tape trick because it was just too annoying and it worked out fine. If I can make it in time, I'll go to another store today, maybe they have other phones.

I don't think the 8S was ever sold in Orange Switzerland stores. At the moment they don't have any HTC Windows Phone phones.

can they give you a temporary of equal value? Or even a Nokia as a loan?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No where on 666!!!!!!!!!

THE WORLD GOING TO END!!!!!!!

THE BEAST WILL COME WITH THE CAKE!!!!!!!

Chocolate cake!

(shakes my head and starts rummaging in the back of the closet for the rope and extra large straight jacket...)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have great and helpful coworkers I'm looking forward to see every day.

I hope it stays that way, knocking on wood.

for the most part, my coworkers are ok. but when they get on the petty whiny lazy type trip, they give too much credence to the "bitchy gossipy type women" (nearly off the staff are women).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

can they give you a temporary of equal value? Or even a Nokia as a loan?

No, they won't. They probably would give me a more recent Android phone, but they just don't have any WP devices around for this purpose. Switzerland is iPhone country, and the rest buy Samsung Galaxy S4s and a few HTC Ones.

Maybe I should try an Android device, then I'd know what I am missing or not ;-)

for the most part, my coworkers are ok. but when they get on the petty whiny lazy type trip, they give too much credence to the "bitchy gossipy type women" (nearly off the staff are women).

Doesn't sound like fun at all...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I buy myself some new skiers for my birthday.

Unfortunately I can't go skiing for a week this year, as my friends I usually go with decided to take it very early in January, and them I just back from other holidays. My boss told me he wouldn't care, as long as my project is progressing well, but not too well, or else I'd have to push it. I guess this was a pretty definite no ;-)

With the price for good skiers, I could buy a Surface Pro. But skiing is definitely more fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa