WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know why but ive always liked the 822 from Verizon and im always tempted to buy because of the 16gb space plus micro sd and removable storage ..... but the hard part would be if I could get it to work on T-Mobile

no MMS, no group message. Otherwise, everything else works.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Alles gute zum Geburtstag!!! Wie planst du eine geburtstagparty?? :) Ich habe ein geschenk f?r dich!

Hier:  

Hope your birthday won't look just like mine

Herzlichen Dank :)

It isn't exactly that way, but I slept horribly and I woke up with a cold. So I wasn't up to a good start. However I had lunch with friends who surprised me with a fun gift, later a friend joins for coffee and in the evening I'll have friends over for dinner. So it's a pretty busy day today :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Work is torturously slow today. I'm yearning for a cold beef and dinner with the GF afterwards...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Random man.

I had a nice day. But my cold and little sleep is somehow influencing my judgment. This means it's time for sleeping, not writing in the forum. I only started up the computer right now, because I wanted to have something to do while eating something salty.

I become less random. That's a bad sign. I wish all of you a good night. Or a good morning. Or a good day. Or whatever you might have on your little piece of earth or other planet (or space ship?).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786