WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im back ....after a few hours of studying ......I noticed that ...... its been to quiet for me ..... oh well :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

time to buy a n64 controller to usb so I can play n64 games on my computer ! and maybe snes controller ! hehehe im about to get old school :p

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

time to got to bed and wake up for school for tomorrow and deal with the dreaded French class :crying: good night all :asleep: or good morning ...yeah ill go with that :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
well I bought my n64 controller to usb so I could play on my computer :cool: I should get it by Tuesday :smile:

All I wish for at the moment is a good night of sleep for once. Sleeping badly every night becomes exhausting.

I am afraid I will fall asleep in the seminars and drop my pipettes and tubes...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All I wish for at the moment is a good night of sleep for once. Sleeping badly every night becomes exhausting.

I am afraid I will fall asleep in the seminars and drop my pipettes and tubes...

I personally worry about keyboard face myself...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We'll see if Stephen King's Insomnia gives me insomnia. I just got the eBook from my library.

I started to read what's happening in the book on Wikipedia just to check if I know it, then I realized they will explain the story until the end. So I stopped as I don't know the book. I'm looking forward to your opinion whether I should read it or not :)

...there are times I suffer from severe insomnia, and you start to see things differently, however I have never seen something unexplainable. ;-) At the moment it's not that bad though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I started to read what's happening in the book on Wikipedia just to check if I know it, then I realized they will explain the story until the end. So I stopped as I don't know the book. I'm looking forward to your opinion whether I should read it or not :)

...there are times I suffer from severe insomnia, and you start to see things differently, however I have never seen something unexplainable. ;-) At the moment it's not that bad though.

I will let you know how I like it once I finish reading it, and I will not spoil it by telling what happens.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't read anything from Mr. King for sometime.

I'm only sleeping horribly due to the pain I have currently. I keep waking up with it. Not very pleasant.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I will let you know how I like it once I finish reading it, and I will not spoil it by telling what happens.

Its a good book - Admittedly I read it when I was a lot younger but can still remember a lot of it vividly so it must count for something

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all.

Laura has got me thinking now about Stephen King books - trying to think which is the best one of his that I read. Probably The Talisman, as its the only one of his books I have read more than twice.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm planning on re-reading The Dark Tower series again as that was a long time ago. I had the first three books and they went missing on me.

I've read a few King books but I can't remember them all.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm planning on re-reading The Dark Tower series again as that was a long time ago. I had the first three books and they went missing on me.

I've read a few King books but I can't remember them all.

Never actually read the Dark Tower series. Read the majority of his others though between the ages of 11 and 20 - then went on a long Terry Pratchett run with almost all his books and graduated to Clive Barker for my Horror fix.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have pulled something in my neck. :\

if i look to the left, i get this stinging pain. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Never actually read the Dark Tower series. Read the majority of his others though between the ages of 11 and 20 - then went on a long Terry Pratchett run with almost all his books and graduated to Clive Barker for my Horror fix.

I was reading the wiki on The Dark Tower, it apparently links several of his books and short stories together. I remember the first book being very bizzare but then it got better but I stopped reading it after my books went missing. Always meant to read it again. Now I have the ebooks I'll get around to it, hopefully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre