WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sorry for being intellectual. :p Better than random conversations about cake and lyrics. :p

and who says its intellectual :evil: MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.......kidding its a good thing to talk about books even though the only time I would read a book is when I had to in my high school years ..... in order from freshman to senior 1 ) Romeo and Juliet 2) tortilla flats 3) the gifted hands ( cant remember all I know it had to do with a doctor that worked in john Hopkins) 4) to kill a mocking bird 5) of mice and men 6 ) the adventures of huckleberry Finn 7 ) 8) the great Gatsby the catcher in the rye 9 ) the pearl 10) hamlet 11) the lord of the flies

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Reading is this thing with words and stuff? All without no pictures? (I can't fake these double negatives that English speakers love to say even though it's wrong and it doesn't make any sense...)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Reading is this thing with words and stuff? All without no pictures? (I can't fake these double negatives that English speakers love to say even though it's wrong and it doesn't make any sense...)

I want an example !!! :evil:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Its not just you - indoors the 8x screen is better than the 920 and even the 1020 - take it out in sunlight though and its a no contest in favour of the nokias

Oh, ok. I've always loved HTC's LCD panels since Samsung kicked them to the curb from the Nexus One/Desire days. Still, again maybe it is just me but the LCD panel on the 1520 feels a bit more like the one on the 8X. Don't get me wrong, I think that the 920 is a fine enough screen, but indoors it seems a bit off.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ehhh I found it too :confused: without no <------ DOUBLE NEGATIVE

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* the adults in my networking class are talking about Apollo 13 ipv6 and metric system in the U.S and now its about eh speed of light o.o .... im to young for this :straight: it also doesn't help that im the youngest one in my class either ...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

*sigh* the adults in my networking class are talking about Apollo 13 ipv6 and metric system in the U.S and now its about eh speed of light o.o .... im to young for this :straight: it also doesn't help that im the youngest one in my class either ...

The metric system, really something for old guys! I mean who wants to calculate measures in an easy and logical way?! That's just silly, silly old people.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The metric system, really something for old guys! I mean who wants to calculate measures in an easy and logical way?! That's just silly, silly old people.

hahahahaha :grincry: but I never did understand the metric system though :straight: then again I was never good in math :sweaty:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and now they are talking about a the length of a for arm to find the measurement and it was before the bible ... I don't understand these people XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss