WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In the US it's inch, foot, yard and mile. That's probably why it's confusing for them. :p There's no such thing as powers of 10 working with those measurements.

^this hjahaah use US terms it would make a whole lot mor sence besides if I was in Europe I would saying " teacher teacher can you make it so it has relation to the us metric system because you know im an American " :cool:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

heheheh I just got schooled XD well I have to re-read it like 5 more times and then do some more studying to just to comprehend it ..... that's why im a computer networking major only logical thinking without the math part.... well if you consider how many routers, switches and server and computers are needed then yes I need math :p

You'll need to know binary for subnetting.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

time to play super smash bros !!! :evil: and bp if you read this tomorrow .... I don't like rap god he's not the same anymore :cry:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Trying to get my 920 set up how I want it...not sure as to why it just won't pull the back up off the server I for my 810...i mean, my 8X did this so easily when I set it up. Maybe its because that one was the UK version & my 920 is the polish one? Anyhow, hope this thing gets set up soon so I can drop a few music files on it and take it to work tomorrow...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Saw my first T100 ad walking from work on the Upper East Side today...i snapped a picture with my 8X and will post it in the T100 forum...slowly but surely, other owners are surfacing. I swear, the T100 and the Dell Venue 8 Pro have a chance to be "hot to get items" this holiday season...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Saw my first T100 ad walking from work on the Upper East Side today...i snapped a picture with my 8X and will post it in the T100 forum...slowly but surely, other owners are surfacing. I swear, the T100 and the Dell Venue 8 Pro have a chance to be "hot to get items" this holiday season...
i wonder how they look in person :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
i wonder how they look in person :cool:

The T100 is actually nice looking in person. The Dell is something I would have loved to play around with in person. If I were going after a 8" tablet, I would grab that one for sure.

Best Buy FINALLY has the T100. Good thing I bought it long before waiting on them to carry it. Will post my own pictures of my setup sometime this week (920, 8X & T100)...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Trying to get my 920 set up how I want it...not sure as to why it just won't pull the back up off the server I for my 810...i mean, my 8X did this so easily when I set it up. Maybe its because that one was the UK version & my 920 is the polish one? Anyhow, hope this thing gets set up soon so I can drop a few music files on it and take it to work tomorrow...

Well, looks like the 3rd time is the charm and the restore function kicked in. As before, I put the matte screen protector on so you won't see the LCD in full glory...which doesn't bother me as much on the 920 as it did with the 8X.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The T100 is actually nice looking in person. The Dell is something I would have loved to play around with in person. If I were going after a 8" tablet, I would grab that one for sure.

Best Buy FINALLY has the T100. Good thing I bought it long before waiting on them to carry it. Will post my own pictures of my setup sometime this week (920, 8X & T100)...

if i were to go to best buy i would look at it but since im 20 min away from best buy i don't think i will maybe when im getting out of school i will :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, looks like the 3rd time is the charm and the restore function kicked in. As before, I put the matte screen protector on so you won't see the LCD in full glory...which doesn't bother me as much on the 920 as it did with the 8X.

ive always loved matte screen protectors but its always hard to find ones in amazon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)