WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All this talk of insomnia has clearly affected my own sleeping patterns. Own up, who's to blame!?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

All this talk of insomnia has clearly affected my own sleeping patterns. Own up, who's to blame!?

My cold has gotten worse, I really feel terrible and I have to work today. You can blame it on me, doesn't get much crappier from here.

Going to be a good one, I can feel it....

I'll just remember this: Don't worry if you feel bad, it only means others feel better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've avoided getting a flu/cold so far. However my sleep has been terible due to the pain I have. I'm starting to feel zombie like.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a meeting at 10:30. I need to sort a drawing out for the meeting that got wrongly changed. Sigh.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've avoided getting a flu/cold so far. However my sleep has been terible due to the pain I have. I'm starting to feel zombie like.

I know the feeling. You got to enjoy it, the strangeness of everything, how your brain interprets inputs differently, how normal things become interesting and foreign, it can be quite entertaining ;-)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got flu last year despite having flu shot--that was the first time that happened. It turned out I had a strain that wasn't in the vaccine.

Hopefully that does not happen again this year.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I got flu last year despite having flu shot--that was the first time that happened. It turned out I had a strain that wasn't in the vaccine.

Hopefully that does not happen again this year.

The flu vaccines are always behind unfortunately. I've never had a flu shot. I should look into getting one sometime soon the new ones cover some of the more nasty flus running around now.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My neck is a lot better today, so was my day.

I was told that there was only 12 days of school until the end of school for the year...

What happened to this year?! It feels as if it's all gone too fast!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The flu vaccines are always behind unfortunately. I've never had a flu shot. I should look into getting one sometime soon the new ones cover some of the more nasty flus running around now.

I don't think i've had a flu shot, it's a bit late for one, but i occasionally get the flu.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think i've had a flu shot, it's a bit late for one, but i occasionally get the flu.

I have nothing against getting vaccinated I just can't be bothered to go get one. LOL! As I get older I should consider it more though. I don't get sick that often but I'd rather reduce my chances.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have nothing against getting vaccinated I just can't be bothered to go get one. LOL! As I get older I should consider it more though. I don't get sick that often but I'd rather reduce my chances.

I don't get sick often ether, but when i do, i'm usually out of school for a few days and most of the time it's cold like symptoms. :\

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Didn't we have a Movie Review thread on this Off Topic world of ours? I want to gush on how great "Thor: The Dark World" was, but I cannot find it. I went all the back through threads started in August.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I really don't think I have ever had the flu. I mean the real flu, not a cold when people claiming to have a flu.

But I still feel quite bad, and I'm working in the radioactive lab mostly today, it's really not practical to have a cold and working in a lab you should always wear gloves...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Didn't we have a Movie Review thread on this Off Topic world of ours? I want to gush on how great "Thor: The Dark World" was, but I cannot find it. I went all the back through threads started in August.

I found it really good as well - Loki makes that film though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs