WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I started drinking tea when I was ~7 and started drinking coffee ~13.

Early coffee bean fan here, as well. Started about 13-14 years old. Been rolling with my love affair with Natures Stimulant ever since.

I take a break and do tea every once and a while. Also gave up coffee twice for short periods; once 2 years ago for Lent, and once when my ex-wife and I made a bet- If I gave up coffee without sneaking any for 2 months, she would stop smoking.

I made it. She welched, and is on her 3rd husband and still smokes 2 1/2 packs a day. I have no idea what that means, but SEEMS like it should mean something.....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Early coffee bean fan here, as well. Started about 13-14 years old. Been rolling with my love affair with Natures Stimulant ever since.

I take a break and do tea every once and a while. Also gave up coffee twice for short periods; once 2 years ago for Lent, and once when my ex-wife and I made a bet- If I gave up coffee without sneaking any for 2 months, she would stop smoking.

I made it. She welched, and is on her 3rd husband and still smokes 2 1/2 packs a day. I have no idea what that means, but SEEMS like it should mean something.....

I drank coffee at home as a young teen. We didn't have coffee shops until I was ~18.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

In further proof God has a sense of humor:

I got married to my Ex-Wife on my Mom's Birthday (2/29). My divorce from her was final on my Sisters Birthday (8/19).

My current wifes Birthday (6/12) is one day after my ex-wifes (6-11), and they are the same age.

Who is in charge of irony around here?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

In further proof God has a sense of humor:

I got married to my Ex-Wife on my Mom's Birthday (2/29). My divorce from her was final on my Sisters Birthday (8/19).

My current wifes Birthday (6/12) is one day after my ex-wifes (6-11), and they are the same age.

Who is in charge of irony around here?

June 11 is my birthday LOL.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I drank coffee at home as a young teen. We didn't have coffee shops until I was ~18.

Coffee shops are fun places to meet friends and hang out, but who the heck decided to price this stuff? Last time I went 4 drinks were 16.00.

"One second, waiting on loan approval before I decide if I want a Venti or not.."

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Coffee shops are fun places to meet friends and hang out, but who the heck decided to price this stuff? Last time I went 4 drinks were 16.00.

"One second, waiting on loan approval before I decide if I want a Venti or not.."
I get my Starbucks for free courtesy of Bing Rewards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos