WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Starbucks, irony and weather are the things I missed.

I went to bed early and set the alarm clock to jogging time. When it rang I performed a system check. How does my knee feel? Not perfectly. How is my throat? A little better. How is the sniffles? Won't matter when I am running. General feel? Terrible. So I wanted to go back to sleep. Then I realized that I feel always bad in the mornings so I went anyway. Now I feel quite good, ready for work.

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm a loose leaf tea freak. I even have a cast iron tea kettle for brewing :p My wife thinks I'm crazy LOL

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I'm a loose leaf tea freak. I even have a cast iron tea kettle for brewing :p My wife thinks I'm crazy LOL

Ahh... the sign of a good relationship, the Wife worries about your sanity!! :smile:

Do like loose leaf teas. I like anything mint, and the list of mint type teas is endless. Makes for some fun discoveries.

Love the Avatar, by the way Lendo.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Starbucks, irony and weather are the things I missed.

I went to bed early and set the alarm clock to jogging time. When it rang I performed a system check. How does my knee feel? Not perfectly. How is my throat? A little better. How is the sniffles? Won't matter when I am running. General feel? Terrible. So I wanted to go back to sleep. Then I realized that I feel always bad in the mornings so I went anyway. Now I feel quite good, ready for work.

Buddy, you make me feel lazy. Stop being so darn motivated, will ya???

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

I have a tea pot too. Mine is ceramic.

Ceramic makes you feel like you're having tea in the UK with Mary Poppins. Clay makes it feel like China during the Ming Dynasty. But Cast Iron makes it feel like Ancient Japan with that dude from the Karate Kid :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Ceramic makes you feel like you're having tea in the UK with Mary Poppins. Clay makes it feel like China during the Ming Dynasty. But Cast Iron makes it feel like Ancient Japan with that dude from the Karate Kid :D

I agree. Those are excellent comparisons.

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A plastic electric kettle makes you feel like a grad student with little income :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I keep seeing bing rewards mention then I stare out of my windows and dream that UK shall get such a scheme......

In Switzerland we don't even have Bing maps. Doesn't really matter either with Google covering everything in great detail with air pictures, satellite pictures and street view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05