WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We're all about gang violence and gangsta style here in the US. I'm rocking my gangsta style apparel at work right now and i'm probably going to go beat some people up during my lunch break. Thug life, ya know?

Must be the frustration that you still use a Windows Phone 7 device... well, that makes no sense, you have Zune what should make you happy!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I mostly blame the GF. We know you are He-Man enough to whup the other 3 on that list...

I've got to save the superhero stuff for her, as the other three jobs are child's play. Hope you took a look at the video link I posted above.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're all about gang violence and gangsta style here in the US. I'm rocking my gangsta style apparel at work right now and i'm probably going to go beat some people up during my lunch break. Thug life, ya know?

I was saying some of the bad influences have reached as far as Australia. Australia isn't all that bad for the most part, like the US. I lived in Australia for 7 years and I grew up in Toronto Canada.

As for the US, I've been through quite a bit of it and I've been to LA and NY. Had no issues with either. I've also been in some of the more corrupt cities and countries in the world as well. I'm pretty well traveled.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My coworker talks to herself sometimes and she just said: "I don't really need you!" with only me in the room.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and im back after a night of sleep and in class we are being lectured about unicast and broadcast transmission :asleep:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and im back after a night of sleep and in class we are being lectured about unicast and broadcast transmission :asleep:

College is that place you go to where you learn a lot stuff and abandon it once you enter the real world then realise that you're using all the stuff you learned but on a more practical level. It's funny how somethings have made more sense to me once I left school.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

College is that place you go to where you learn a lot stuff and abandon it once you enter the real world then realise that you're using all the stuff you learned but on a more practical level. It's funny how somethings have made more sense to me once I left school.

"Why do I have to learn solving equations, I'll never use math in my future live!" doesn't really apply to me...

On topic: I had to learn the entire phylogenetic tree of animals, and I don't even remember where it begun. That's only one example, I think I forgot around 95 % of everything I've learned in biology. At least the last 5 % is still a lot ;-)

For anyone who cares, the offical Instagram app will be released soon apparently.

I don't.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I sometimes talk to myself. I even answer occassionally. I may have mental disorder or I just like thinking aloud. Not sure which.

I mean its creepy that ...wait never mind I don't think I would be able to explain myself very good :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so in my college we had a minor power outage and I thought we weren't going to get it back and I got excited thinking class was canceled but unfortunately it came back on :crying:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The news part of WPC is so slow during my day then as the US starts to wake up the news starts flowing. I think it's a conspiracy. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so in my college we had a minor power outage and I thought we weren't going to get it back and I got excited thinking class was canceled but unfortunately it came back on :crying:

You should enjoy your time in class while you can. Life outside college can be frustrating.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I was saying some of the bad influences have reached as far as Australia. Australia isn't all that bad for the most part, like the US. I lived in Australia for 7 years and I grew up in Toronto Canada.

As for the US, I've been through quite a bit of it and I've been to LA and NY. Had no issues with either. I've also been in some of the more corrupt cities and countries in the world as well. I'm pretty well traveled.

I live near Chicago so I know what you mean with the gang violence. I was just giving you a hard time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

in the night, i hear them talk the coldest story ever told somewhere far along he lost his soul to a women so heartless .... oh wait ..... never mind to random for me ...dang it i never in a random mood anymore o.o ......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb