WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib & Paddy - NeverNeverLand. Paradise to both, a tri-tip and cake fueled, scratching fingernails on a sheet of zinc type experience for the rest of us...sigh...LMZR, you're fired from cabinet duty as you've been letting these two get into the forbidden cabinet again...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib & Paddy - NeverNeverLand. Paradise to both, a tri-tip and cake fueled, scratching fingernails on a sheet of zinc type experience for the rest of us...sigh...LMZR, you're fired from cabinet duty as you've been letting these two get into the forbidden cabinet again...

but the question is... whos going to replace him :wink: and while you all do that i shall be here enjoying my tri-tip and candy :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

30 more minutes in class..... hmmmmmmm it doesn't help that im day dreaming when i should be doing my work :confused:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I live near Chicago so I know what you mean with the gang violence. I was just giving you a hard time.

I like your signature. :)

Also I was going to say that in Australia there were some young people wearing gang colours etc. I don't think they were official offshoots. (if there is such a thing) Then there's also the bike gangs like Hell's Angels etc.

There were also incidences with the gangs as well. Sad really.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I never understood why football (called soccer here) is popular everywhere in the world except in the US.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Damn, i'll have to find another job! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss