WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anyways time to go to sleep after a night of studinyg and playing super smash bros on the computer ... night and good morning

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys my last day at work this week today, booked Friday as a holiday as I'm travelling to Scotland for a day to see my brother. It's due to be a paperwork heavy day! The position I'm in is also going permanent, which is low pay but could put me in a prime position to become a graphic designer for the University down the road. I'm not too bothered about the money (identical position was recently advertised elsewhere for about 8k a year more) but the convenience in transport means it could be worth it. I'm concerned about the existing workload, which could well increase and I can only just keep up as it is.

#firstworldproblems

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Looks like i got a load of heck for my allegiance of Decaf coffee. :p

Oh, we are just rolling up our sleeves and getting started!!

Just wait until somewhere else on the forum when you diasagree with me. I am going to blame your incorrect position on whatever subject it is on your brain activity being way too low due to drinking Unleaded Coffee.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh, we are just rolling up our sleeves and getting started!!

Just wait until somewhere else on the forum when you diasagree with me. I am going to blame your incorrect position on whatever subject it is on your brain activity being way too low due to drinking Unleaded Coffee.

Oh hell no, hey, say are you getting an Xbox One? :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Looks like i got a load of heck for my allegiance of Decaf coffee. :p

I can understand it. I love the smell and taste of coffee but I don't want to take too much caffeine in. I usually just don't drink coffee, but I can understand it.

God, I need a coffee now... all this coffee talk makes everything worse ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys my last day at work this week today, booked Friday as a holiday as I'm travelling to Scotland for a day to see my brother. It's due to be a paperwork heavy day! The position I'm in is also going permanent, which is low pay but could put me in a prime position to become a graphic designer for the University down the road. I'm not too bothered about the money (identical position was recently advertised elsewhere for about 8k a year more) but the convenience in transport means it could be worth it. I'm concerned about the existing workload, which could well increase and I can only just keep up as it is.

#firstworldproblems

Congrats on the full time position! :grin:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Oh hell no, hey, say are you getting an Xbox One? :p

I am sure I will at some point. I will most likely not be an "early adopter" of this bad boy.

It is a pricey little device. I sure think that "Ryse" game may be worth the purchase all by itself!! I want to pillage villages as a Roman Soldier!!!! :grincry:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

#firstworldproblems

Yeah, Muessig, I meant to congragulate you too!! Then this decaf coffee travesty sidetracked me!!

Truly, I am happy for you. My Father once told me the secret of life was to find something you enjoy doing and then to trick someone into paying you for it. I hope this leads to something really rewarding for you!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)