WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

God, I need a coffee now... all this coffee talk makes everything worse ;-)

Got a whole pot brewing here, Chregu.... hope a plane and parachute into Danville IL, USA and I will have a hot, fresh mug waiting on ya!!!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I am sure I will at some point. I will most likely not be an "early adopter" of this bad boy.

It is a pricey little device. I sure think that "Ryse" game may be worth the purchase all by itself!! I want to pillage villages as a Roman Soldier!!!! :grincry:

I'll be getting an Xbox One this time next year, well that's what i aim to do. :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, Muessig, I meant to congragulate you too!! Then this decaf coffee travesty sidetracked me!!

Truly, I am happy for you. My Father once told me the secret of life was to find something you enjoy doing and then to trick someone into paying you for it. I hope this leads to something really rewarding for you!!

Thanks! At the moment I'd being paid to watch other people doing what I like to do, but it puts me in a good position to be able to actually get paid for doing it sometime down the line (soon I hope)!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Got a whole pot brewing here, Chregu.... hope a plane and parachute into Danville IL, USA and I will have a hot, fresh mug waiting on ya!!!

I'd love to. I really feel like traveling the USA again.

At the moment I'm stuck with me being very tired in the lab. It's funny actually, I feel quite well, however I miss my tubes and tips while pipetting, I spilled some toxic stuff over my hands, thought I should wear gloves, just forgot about it again... it's amazing ;-)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Will the poster, that makes the 20k post get a reward or something?

Why of course!! You get that front row parking spot at "Windows Phone Central HQ". Also, I hear Chregu has some "special" chemicals he will mix up for the 20,001st poster as a 1st runners up reward....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why of course!! You get that front row parking spot at "Windows Phone Central HQ". Also, I hear Chregu has some "special" chemicals he will mix up for the 20,001st poster as a 1st runners up reward....

Here I was hoping for a coffee mug. :/

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

JB.png

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have my doubts.

Me too. Just about catching up does not equal parity.

When apps are launched on all three OS's at the same time we can claim the 3rd ecosystem spot. Until then we are still just the red headed stepchild of the mobile scene.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Me too. Just about catching up does not equal parity.

When apps are launched on all three OS's at the same time we can claim the 3rd ecosystem spot. Until then we are still just the red headed stepchild of the mobile scene.

Have you thought about trying Instagram yet with that camera you're sporting?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Already have with 6tag which I believe is still superior to the official instagram app

Ah. I haven't used any of the Instagram apps yet. I was thinking of downloading the official one and see what all the fuss is about. I expect it to get better. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720