WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just came out of a useless type meeting with my supervisors that has left me with a head and now it's harder to finish this paper.

#WTF, man...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im back after a night of sleeping and dreaming about tri tip and I think my ex ..... don't know yet :p but it was a nice dream :love:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I need the courage to push through this Friday... Just tired and stuffed. And next week is even busier with school camp Monday and Tuesday and straight back to school Wednesday. Yay

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

soooooooooooo my classmates are talking about how bad windows 8 and 8.1 is and are agreeing that next year is the year of the Linux ....... * bursts out laughing * ok ok I know im the youngest one here but come on ..really it doesn't take a genius to know that its not going to be the year of the Linux next year ...heheheheh :grincry: sometimes I think why they are dense at times

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

soooooooooooo my classmates are talking about how bad windows 8 and 8.1 is and are agreeing that next year is the year of the Linux ....... * bursts out laughing * ok ok I know im the youngest one here but come on ..really it doesn't take a genius to know that its not going to be the year of the Linux next year ...heheheheh :grincry: sometimes I think why they are dense at times

There will never be a year of the Linux, it a very small user base.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb