WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well time to go to sleep and to wake up to do homework ,work and study ...... hmm if only I had tri-tip it would make my day less boring :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and im off .... good night or good morning I bet there is going to be news about the Xbox one and other things :cool:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Laura do you know if they're working on an app upgrade? I would buy the app but I find the battery drain and the inability to see pictures and post pictures as a big turn off.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Laura do you know if they're working on an app upgrade? I would buy the app but I find the battery drain and the inability to see pictures and post pictures as a big turn off.

Yes, work is being done on the app. I have no idea how long it will take for the upgrade though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

no pressure :p .... kidding I bet it will come out fine seeing you have a ph.D or something like that

I am working on my PhD, but only for a few months now. I have years to go, only that I'm too old for an academic career anyway. But so far it is fun, that's always good.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I joined Instagram to give it a swing. The problem now is I see everything through a filter....

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So I joined Instagram to give it a swing. The problem now is I see everything through a filter....

My problem is that most of my friends are younger than me, so more immature, and there is more bullcrap on my feed, most of my pictures are band releated and well... Some are pointless.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My problem is that most of my friends are younger than me, so more immature, and there is more bullcrap on my feed, most of my pictures are band releated and well... Some are pointless.

Yeah being around that age is always difficult. I had similar issues when I was growing up. I ended up getting new friends, which wasn't a bad thing.

I have a professional photographer as a friend so get some good pics. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99